Add a Photo

By WAY BORN
WYB1009: This divine room divider by Wayborn features four panels and a gorgeous ancient hills theme. Add a little bit of the good life into your space with this solid birch wood hand painted room divider. Constructed in the traditional coromandel way, this Oriental themed room divider is sure to bring you back to the Eastern world. Features: -Lucky red oriental theme -Four panel room divider -Solid birch wood -Hand painted -Coromandel construction -Fully assembled -Overall dimensions: 64 H x 72 W -Crackle Finish. About the Coromandel Technique: Coromandel is a manner in which the room divider is treated and finished. In the ancient ages of China, Chinese artisans would use wood and cover the screens with many layers of soft clay followed by multiple layers of lacquer. Then the design would be engraved into the room dividers creating a dimensional effect. The screens were then painted and embellished with gold or silver leaf. This process was passed from generation to generation and is still used today.
Mai S.
Mai S.

I love this! It is old fashion and you can put it up anywhere and make it look good. I like to use it to cover the sun and do some painting.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, Oklahoma

This is so Beautiful and would be perfect in any ladys room I would defiantly recommend to my lady friends to buy
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan, SK

I just love this. so pretty and stylish
goes with anything and looks good regardless of where you place it
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

This is really pretty for a large walk in closet or large bedroom. Even could be used in a boutique
Isaura C.
Isaura C.

I love this it so fancy to me i think it goes along my style for my room just got a deciration
January G.
January G.

Pretty and functional. Easy to set up, easy to store if needed and easy to clean. Very nice.
chimbote

me llama la atención los colores y me parece muy útil a diferente partes de l vida cotidiana
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

I use this to separate my room from the pther parts of my studio, it looks nice and girly
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Lake Worth, FL

Beautiful piece of art, great decoration to! It's a must have in your home !
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

So pretty! Where can you purchase this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ

How stable is this?
Krista R.
Krista R.
Sumas, WA

How stable is this in the home
chimbote

me llama la atención los colores y es muy útil a diferentes Partes

Join Now