Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips uploaded by Ana M.

BY GENERIC

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips: All natural Low sodium Excellent source of whole grains No trans fat Gluten free Vegan Kosher see more...

• What makes these sweet Chili Tortilla chips a better snac...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
April C.
Marshall, TX
I wrote a long and fantastic review on how great these chips were and I apparently didn't submit it... So here is a short version! My husband and daughter shared these with me and loved them !!! I can't believe something so healthy and made with those ingredients would be so fantastic! I didn't share the ingredients with them knowing they wouldn't try , and when I did they were shocked ! It is going to be a new MUST HAVE in our household ! Yum!!!
Kathryn O.
I received these chips for free in my Cheersvoxbox. I have never heard of them before and wasn't quite sure what to expect. As soon as I opened the bag I shared them with my daughter and fiancé. Everyone liked them! I love that they are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips and are made with all natural ingredients!
Miranda B.
State College, PA
I really enjoyed the Way Better Tortilla Chips. The sweet chili flavoring was yummy, although I wish it was just a little spicier. The only problem I have with them is that the seasoning was sparse and pooled down at the bottom. I would definitely recommend these to others and will be trying other Way Better products.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
I got them with my #CheersVoxbox and i can tell you i fell IN LOVE. the taste is way better than regular chips and the ingredients are great, chia seeds, quinoa and just 1.3 g of sodium in one bag! 0 sugar... Amazing. Pricey but buying it again!
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
This was in my #cheersVoxBox and it was yummy. i like that it was an healthy alternative. i was a little sad when i finished them.
Emily T.
Lexington, Ky
I usually don't eat chips but these are really good and the ingredients are much better than regular chips! I would definitely buy again.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
What makes these sweet Chili Tortilla chips a better snack than regular tortilla chips? Are they spicy since they have chili? I really can't do spicy. The price seems a little high.

back