BY WAY BETTER SNACKS

Way Better Snacks: never boring, always better! Our craveable, tasty chips are made with 100% whole grains and sprouted flax seeds, chia seeds and quinoa so you can feel even better about snacking on all that deliciousness. Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili tortilla chips are made with love and just enough spice to give a kick to your snack time.

• Sweet and spice is twice as nice. Fiery cayenne pepper shows its sweet side in these super delicious snacks.
  • We start with the highest quality ingredients to provide you the highest quality snacks. Expertly sourced quinoa, chia, and flax provide a craveable flavor and a perfect crunch. You can actually see the deliciousness in every chip!
  • By sprouting premium ingredients, we eliminate the outer, protective layer of these seeds, beans, and grains, unlocking all the goodness inside for your body to use. Now that’s way better!

Diane N.
Seattle, WA
My favoriteeeee chips at the office! I can have these with hummus, guacamole, or plain! The sweet chili flavor is something I haven't been able to find in any other chips. I imagine they would be super tasty with mango salsa *drool. These whole grain corn tortilla chips have sprouted flax, quinoa, chia, broccoli and raffish seeds?! So amazing. I don't feel guilty at all! Even when having two bags throughout the day. So satisfying.
Rachael P.
received a bag of Simply Sprouted Way Better Snacks Simply So Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips from Influenster in my Cheers VoxBox a week ago or so. They taste amazing! I have no guilt eating these “chips” because they are so healthy and made with good ingredients. This particular flavor that they sent me had just the right amount of saltiness and spice to it, great taste!

Here is the rundown on what these are all about:

-Vegan

-Certified Gluten Free

-Non-GMO

-Certified Kosher

-100% Whole Grain

-No Trans Fat

-Made with Sprouted Ingredients: flax, quinoa, chia, broccoli, and radish.

I’m so happy I was introduced to these because they are tasty and healthy but also apparently the sprouted ingredients are easy to digest which makes more nutrients available for your body to absorb, and one 1.25 ounce bag contains 500mg of essential fatty acids.

I can definitely say that I’ll be purchasing these in the future. I’m also really curious to try out their other flavors like Tangy Mustard and Onion and Spicy Siracha. You can pick them up at Target or if all else fails,

I tested Way Better Snacks for free, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville , FL
These are amazing!!!! Not too spicy, but they definitely have some heat! The flavor is so good too... you can taste the actual chip and not just the topping!!! I would totally recommend these over your basic chips any day!!!! The other flavors are just as good too!!!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Holy hell these are delicious! I tried these at a friend's house and immediately fell in love. They are soooo DELICIOUS. I went to three different stores to find this flavor. FYI Target does carry this brand. I wish they were a little less expensive but that didn't stop me from buying 3 bags.
Jennifer M.
These are so good! I really like that these are a healthier choice for a chip and it doesn't lack on flavor. these taste just like the chili fritos but without greasy fingers. they are sweet and spicy, they're not overly spicy to where you can only eat a few then it's too hot, these have the perfect kick and the sweetness balances it out. I got a small bag to try in my CheersToYou VoxBox and shared these with my boyfriend. he tried one and said "ok, where do we by these?" he loves them. these will be in our cupboards from now on. I can't wait to try other flavors.
Elizabeth H.
While you are reading keep in mind, this is someone who does NOT like spicy or hot foods!! I will not eat them. However, since these were given free to me, I decided to try them. Boy was I surprised! I am always on the search for new healthy snacks, and these fit the profile with various grains, such as quinoa and chia seeds. The heat was not to much too handle at all, as for me the sweet balanced it out very well. I did get a little bit of it, but it was gone within minutes. I was able to finish the bag in one setting! Overall, good flavor, good crunch, good buy!

(Disclaimer: this product was given to me for free by Influenster to test out!)
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
This was opened within seconds of receiving my Voxbox for testing. My husband & I shared them & enjoyed it. Negatives: we wished there were more! Just like chips, the bag was mostly air. They were a little too spicy for me as the cayenne left me with my mouth burning slightly but I am sensitive to spice. Positives: they were crunchy, tasty, & good for you! I loved the packaging too! No powder residue or grease. Interested in other favors they have. I would totally purchase if they had non spicy flavors! I don't have a picture as we ate them in less than 2 minutes! Lol.
Melissa S.
Temple, PA
I received these free compliments of influenster, but this review is entirely my own: These are so so good. I love a good chip, and have tried many other chips that are heartier and healthier (including 'Food Should Taste Good' sweet potato chips) and this brand knocks others out of the park. I love that they are stone ground! They have a very nice crunchy, hearty texture and the flavor is perfect. It's exactly as stated, spicy and sweet. I swear you'll love these even if you don't like spice. Delicious and devoured in less than a minute!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
I received these courtesy of Influenster in my #cheersvoxbox. Normally, chips like these do not catch my interest at ALL! I'm more of a ruffles/dorito type gal! One day, I was pretty hungry when I was studying and just wanted something to munch on, turned around and saw this. OH EM GEE, these are so yummy! Perfect amount of flavor in EACH bite! It has a bit of a spice kick at the end, but I'm not complaining! Lately, I've been trying to eat a bit healthier, so I think I'll be replacing my goto chips w/ these! Thanks again, Influenster!
Elizabeth N.
They are good on their own but they are great with guacamole!

I received these chips in the voxbox and was definitely impressed. They are sweet at first then there is a bit of a kick from the chili. However, after a few chips I didn’t get the sweet in the beginning it was just all chili spice.

The ingredients list on these chips is impressive. My mom tried them as well, and I was hesitant she wouldn’t like them because they have quinoa in them and she doesn’t like quinoa but she liked the chips and said she couldn’t taste the quinoa.

I plan to grab a bag next time I go to the store so I can eat them with my guacamole!
Stephani S.
How spicy are these? Red hot Cheetos? Mild salsa? What would you compare the flavor to?
Sarah B.
Are these spicy?
Ashlyn N.
Are these any good? Are they spicy at all?
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
What stores can you find these at? I tried Trader Joe's but nothing. I thought about Whole Foods possibly?
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
Are these similar to Doritos sweet chilli chips?