by waxkiss

❥ Ready-to-Use Wax Strips with Natural Ingredients that are harmless to the skin, Come with wipes to remove the resident wax leave on the skin . ❥ Easily remove unwanted hair on any part of your body. You can use it to remove hairs on face, legs, armpit, arms, upper lip, eyebrow. It can remove 90% - 98% of your undesired hair . ❥ Fast, easy and effective, you can carry it with you when you are traveling. It can be applied onto the skin directly without using any other device . ❥ Wax strips size: 3.5 inch * 7.3 inch (9 * 18.5 cm), 10 pcs double sides (20 pcs / box). Leaving your body hair free for up to 4 weeks . ❥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We will refund or replace the products if you are not satisfied.Click “ADD TO CART” now to start the easy way of hair removal.

❥ Ready-to-Use Wax Strips with Natural Ingredients that are harmless to the skin, Come with wipes to remove the resident wax leave on the skin; ❥ Easily remove unwanted hair on any part of your body. You can use it to remove hairs on face, legs, armpit, arms, upper lip, eyebrow. It can remove 90% - 98% of your undesired hair; ❥ Fast, easy and effective, you can carry it with you when you are traveling. It can be applied onto the skin directly without using any other device; ❥ Wax strips size - 3.5 inch * 7.3 inch (9 * 18.5 cm), 10 pcs double sides (20 pcs / box). Leaving your body hair free for up to 4 weeks; ❥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We will refund or replace the products if you are not satisfied.Click “ADD TO CART” now to start the easy way of hair removal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waxkiss Cold Waxing Strips with FDA to Remove Hair for Face Armpit Legs Bikini and Any Undesired Body Hair Waxing Paper Exfoliating 20 Counts Rose!
Waxkiss Cold Waxing Strips with FDA to Remove Hair for Face Armpit Legs Bikini and Any Undesired Body Hair Waxing Paper Exfoliating 20 Counts Rose uploaded by Catherine J.
Purchased at: Amazon
These wax strips make waxing so much easier! All you have to do is rub it between your hands until it gets warm, apply it and pull off quickly. I've used these on my legs and my bikini area. I just recently started waxing my bikini area and found these to be perfect. I normally cut them up and smaller pieces to make it easier. The hardest part about using these is just having to be quick enough between applying them and pulling them off. If you wait too long it can be quite painful and not pull off the hair. I also love the fact that this comes with a couple after wipes which helps remove the excess wax and leave your skin nice and smooth. This also seems to be very gentle I have not had any type of reaction or irritation to it.