Waxelene Lip Balm, 0.25 oz uploaded by Heather A.

BY WAXELENE

Waxelene is revolutionizing skin care. It creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead we use our patented aeration process that won't clog pores and makes... see more...

Heather A.
easley
I have mine in a big jar! Was not too easy to find, but I found mine at Walgreens ! If my lips are feeling super chapped , at night I’ll put it on my lips and I swear it’s like a mask for my lips. In the morning my lips are super plump and hydrated ! Second ingredient is beeswax which is very very hydrating and good for your lips ! You can also use this on dry areas of your body! I put this in a small travel tub and actually use it during the day 😍 it’s great during winter ❄☃️️👍🏻 highly recommend
Angela G.
Seattle, WA
This product is a great all natural alternative to Vaseline. I applied this product to my lips every night before bed during the winter and never had chapped lips. There is a light rosemary fragrance. It can be used as a balm to help soothe noses that get chapped if you are having to blow your nose a lot. I loooovvvvveeeee this stuff!
Chelsea D.
Lakeville, MN
This has been a godsend this winter! My
lips started to become resistant to what I've used for years and started to peel and crack and become very painful. I put this on every night before bed and can still feel the product on my lips in the morning. My lips are soft, hydrated, and the cracking and peeling is completely gone. So glad I found this product.