Makeupwax-a-way
Waxaway Sugar Formula Wax Kit

Waxaway Sugar Formula Wax Kit

by wax-a-way

The safe, simple and sure way to remove unwanted hair. Our unique formula adheres only to hair, not to skin. Fast and gentle - leaves skin silky smooth for weeks and discourages re-growth. All natural ingredients: sugar, honey, rosewater, and lemon extracts. Completely water soluble - residue easily washes away with water - environmentally friendly. Wax-A-Way has been selling across Canada in large retail franchises since 1995. We have received over 12,000 testimonials from satisfied customers and we are sure you will love our product too!

All-natural, sugar formula wax kit 14 oz / two spatulas / 20 strips; Water-soluble for easy clean-up; Leaves skin silky smooth for up to six weeks; Unique formula adheres to hair, not delicate skin; Hand-made in small batches in Canada

Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Waxaway Sugar Formula Wax Kit!
Marie A.
Abbotsford, BC
Waxaway Sugar Formula Wax Kit uploaded by Marie A.
Love love love this kit! I got it for $15 at Walmart. I’ve used lots of different waxes but definitely prefer sugar wax. You can use it warm or cold but it’s definitely easier and less painful to have it a little warm. I used to go to the salon but it was so expensive to do every 4-6 weeks. Watched a few online videos and decided to have a go at it. Didn’t hurt much whatsoever but I did make a bit of a mess the first couple times; which is fine because this stuff is water soluble! Speaking of being water soluble, you can just rinse off the strips from the kit and reuse them. My 2 year old daughter got her fist into the wax while I was doing my own bikini wax and I immediately started to panic! Threw her in the bath and it came right off. I love that it’s an all natural wax and is only made with edible ingredients. I even put some in my mouth to test it out and it actually tasted pretty darn good too. Will definitely be purchasing again.
shelly Y.
i love it use it once every few weeks and keeps the hair gone! would 100% recommend it
Hima T.
Edmonton, AB
My all time favourite wax kit .. it is easy to apply and long lasting .. even it’s wax strips are easy use and clean ..
Josee G.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I started using this without ever waxing before, and it was not painful even for the bikini area. The strips are washable and reusable which is great. My hair grew back fast the first time, but after a few uses, it began growing a lot slower. Would definitely recommend!
Ratan K.
edmonton
Good product. Painless at some level. Could be used cold or warm. Also the kit consists of strips that are reusable. Price efficient
Annika K.
I love this product because it is easy to use and it is sustainable because the strips are reusable. It smells good because it contains rose water witch is amazing. It is gentle on the skin and overall I absolutely love this product
Ellie P.
London, ON
This is my all time favourite hair removal product. I use it all over my body wherever I choose to be smooth. It is gentle on your skin and has a light rose smell that is pleasant and virtually undetectable. I love that I can microwave it and use it at my heart’s content. It comes with some wood spatulas and a wad of reusable strips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...