BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Stephanie B.
Rex, GA
Way too strong for a small area. The product good but it's better for a larger living space. I used this in my home office (small bedroom) and the sent was over whelming to the point I got a headache. The pricing of the product was about the same as other brands, the scent matches the description, just on a stronger level. :-)
Emma B.
Newark
I like placing this in my room, and it is so refreshing. However, it seems to run out really quick, even though there is like still freshener in it that you can see.
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
This smells nice. I still prefer the spray tho. but this is okay I mean Its not as nice as the spray..... but it will do when i need some air freshner. The scent is decent. Febreeze do know their scents, i have never found one that i hate, tho i do prefer some over the others
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Leia T.
I use this in a wax melter. I love it! I dont have to worry about any fires and i am able to turn it off and on with a button. it is cheaper than candles which I love! I recommend!
Bri C.
Catoosa, OK
I buy these actually quite frequently every few weeks in BULK lol
I get different smells based upon season or mood , but these have never let me down and are quite affordable !
MaryKate S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my wax melter! So nice for college when candles aren’t allowed. This scent is one of my favorites! Only thing that sucks is that after a couple uses the scent decreases
Michelle P.
Perfect. Love this item. I am a satisfied customer when it comes to this brand and its products. Product is easy to apply . I do recommend to others. Enjoy the vibes great help great product smells amazing
Lindsey G.
La Center
This scent smells like spring time and whenever I bring it out my boyfriend lights up! I couldn’t have it out for winter or anything just because it doesn’t really fit so the product is more of a limited time in our family. No pets got sick when we used this product so that was great, we’ve had experiences where our kitties have gotten really sick from being around was melts and are happy to say that it did not happen this time.