Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #13 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
We’ve been using this one a lot because we feel like this one lasts long a really long time. The smell is strong so it fills our huge living room
Amt A.
Toledo , OH
The scent is amazing and lasts long , I have one is each bathroom , febrez is a great brand from car air freshener to home air fresh ears etc.
Cassidy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love wax melts and this smell puts me in a very relxful mood when I smell it! The price is very reasonable and I defiantly will buy again!
Kayla W.
blue springs
I love this with the gain mixed in. The scent is amazing!! It will let you smell all throughout the house. I would recommend this to anyone.
Briana B.
I use these along with plugins and pulse this is the same scent we was our clothes in and my house smells so amazing! Recommend this scent.
Cee J.
This smells so great! it lasts long and keeps my air fresh. i have a dog and my friends are so happy that my house doesn't smell like it :)
Kylee J.
Martins Ferry, OH
These are some of my favorite scents to use and have going. It's strong but not overpowering h who doesn't love the smell of clean laundry?
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg , KY
Febreeze wax melts are really great for adding a long lasting smell and freshness to my home. Love all the scents Febreeze has to offer.
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
Smells great. Covers up any smell. I’m not sure if it actually gets rid of the smell or masks it until the smell is gone but it works.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
I love ANY wax melt but feel that they are the most effective in making the house smell lovely. They’re easy to use and very effective.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?