Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #1 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I absolutely love this product. Right away you can smell the scent once it starts melting it's great! It works pretty well and it last a lot. It's a couple of bucks but really worth it. You should try it!
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
You cant go wrong when it comes to having a wonderful smelling home and with GAIN my oh my how good my house smells i already use gain as my laundry soap and it leaves them smelling oh so good. Now imagine my home i have them mostly everywhere
helen S.
A sweet scent that folks your room but not over powering like some waxes, also the spray in the same scent is relaxing as well. I enjoy both the waxes and spray room fresheners
Charity M.
Pinnacle, NC
Great smells and not too much smell. It works grest in your living room and bedrooms. I wouldnt suggest using it in a small area like your bathroom although it smells amazing and works great it is too overwhelming for a small space!
Michelle B.
Rogers, AR
This wax melt smells delightful. At first, the melted wax gives off a strong smell, but after a few days' uses, the smell fades to almost nothing, and it is very hard to neatly remove the wax from the candle burner.
Ashley S.
Searcy, AR
I absolutely love the smell of this wax! I also use the spray in this scent as well. Although it is slightly high priced for something that doesn't last very long. I find myself changing it out quite often.
Mackinzie F.
Chapmanville, WV
If you have a Tart burner this is a fragrance you should add to your collection. It's long lasting and smells great in your home. Your guests will thank you for such a great smell. Overall good product.
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
I can't even begin to describe how awesome this smells. I have had the same wax cubes in my electric wax warmer for over a week now and it still smells amazing. Highly, highly recommend.
Cara E.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Really great for a large room it gives my house a nice clean smell, which is needed when you live in a house with 4 boys! All in all super easy to use you pop in wax melt and leave. Would recommend!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product gets a 8.5/10 for me. It is really good. I purchase this all the time and recommend it to others.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?