Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #14 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product gets a 8.5/10 for me. It is really good. I purchase this all the time and recommend it to others.
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
These are the best wax melts you can get! They are so strong and it will last in my burner for a few days with it on all day. Also it just smells sooo good!
Maria C.
Cypress, TX
These wax scented cubes are great for any warmer, helps with deorderizing. Although they are a bit more difficult to remove in comparison with scentsy wax.
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
If you love the smell of laundry detergent, then this ones for you. They take long to melt and they smell really strong so your whole house smells so good
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love using these wax melts! Every scent is amazing especially the Moonlight scent. I will definitely be purchasing this product time and time again.
LaToia S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the wax melts. I can light the candle in one room, and can smell the scent throughout my entire home. It makes my home smell like fresh laundry.
Kathryn C.
I'm a big wax melting person and these definitely exceed my expectations. They are very effective and the smell lingers for longer than most wax melts.
Brittany M.
Wooster
These wax melts last forever and make my whole house smell amazing. I love this scent in laundry detergent so I'm so glad they made it into wax melts
Ebonee T.
Wax melt.are my favorite. The scents is amazing and they are long lasting. My favorite part is to mix and match the scents to create a custom blend.
Amanda N.
Saint Cloud
Pretty much anything with febreeze smells great and this is another way to get your room filled with that wonderful she'll that lasts a long time
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?