Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #6 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
This one I usually have in my car for an air freshener so when I saw it in a form of the melts I was happy! It smells so awesome just be careful it doesn’t overwhelm your room. Sometimes it can get to be a little much.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
arly.olvera O.
Atlanta
If you are looking for maximum scent in a fresh laundry smell throughout your home I would recommend you use these wax melts. I personally purchased both the gain febreeze wax melts which I am writing now as excellent. And I also purchased the snuggle wax melts, do not waste your money on the snuggle wax melts they have very little if any scent.
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Pass it on, pass it on! If you want to cleanse the air and bring all the flowers in for the spring, this is the way to do it. I just don't know what I would do without all of my wax burners going all day long and then with this scent? I put this exact scent in all five of my wax burners everyday or just when I want the house to blossom and I just always get the best compliments on how my whole house smells. Other scents are good as well and just as powerful but this one is my favorite. My house has four children, two dogs, pet fish, and pet rodents, and sometimes the house just starts to get this stale/stagnant almost moldy body smell and this definitely just clears it's out for a few days (obviously with some household cleaning ) the scent just lasts and lasts so well, I couldn't imagine just using regular candles again. Another tip for longevity is to poor unused portions back into the container, carefully, and reuse another time; these literally seem to last forever and are so dime savy.
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
I love the smell of moonlight breeze. The only thing I don’t like about the wax melts is they are really greasy feeling and they are hard to get out of the wax warmers but other than that they are really good.
Shannon S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have always loved the smell of laundry being washed and gain has the best scents! These cubes are able very fragrant and long lasting. You can burn them more than 1 time so I definitely recommend these!
Amanda S.
I like using wax melts over candles sometimes and these smell great and are long lasting. Pros: You don't have to worry about that icky smell after you blow out a candle. Makes my whole house smell great.
Lola H.
utica
It’s great! Smells good for like two hours .. but I wish it would last longer then that ... it does work and makes the house smell amazing and very affordable and I do recommend it so many different kinds
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love the Gain sent waxes I’m out them throughout my house and when company comes they always think I’m doing laundry and they smelled it and says it smells so good which in fact it is the waxes not the laundry
Kylie F.
Monaca
Nothing beats a clean linen or detergent scent.. I’m obsessed with my wax warmer so wax melt febreze is genius! I love coming home to a great smelling house & this is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?
Crystal G.
Do you like this scent??