BY FEBREZE #30 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
Like I said in another review, I live the scent of Gain. Moonlight Breeze is one if my favorite scents, And these wax melts are potent and last a good amount of time
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL
It is my opinion that Febreze wax melts are just as good as Yankee Candle's are. The delicious smell of whatever 'flavor' you buy engulfs the room so that you cannot even tell if you had a hideous smell prior or not. The actual melts are a little bit softer in was than other brands, so you have to be careful not to push or squeeze on it too hard when removing one from the package. Other than that, they are phenomenal!
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchased these because it said there is a gain scent which I absolutely love! They were rather inexpensive. The smell to me just wasn't strong enough to purchase again. Most of the wax cubes I use in my warmer when you turn it off will pop right out. These ones stay gummy and you have to use a cotton ball when it is still warm to get the wax out. It did smell great just needed to be a bit stronger!
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) mainly because I'm inlove with the gain sceant, but like the gain detergent, the smell doesn't last at all, and thats the only problem I have with the gain collection, they really need to work on a way to make the sceant lady longer..
Ana M.
Mcallen, TX
Bought this and loved it! Placed in warmer and house smelled great for long periods of time! Not disappointed at all! Would definitely buy again. Any products from this line is always a good turn out for me
Melanie M.
Waukegan, IL
I absolutely love this product. Right away you can smell the scent once it starts melting it's great! It works pretty well and it last a lot. It's a couple of bucks but really worth it. You should try it!
Delshay G.
My mother is a firm believer in using wax burners, every room as one in it. The gain scents are by far my favorite they last for a while and smell absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
You cant go wrong when it comes to having a wonderful smelling home and with GAIN my oh my how good my house smells i already use gain as my laundry soap and it leaves them smelling oh so good. Now imagine my home i have them mostly everywhere
helen S.
A sweet scent that folks your room but not over powering like some waxes, also the spray in the same scent is relaxing as well. I enjoy both the waxes and spray room fresheners
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?