Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #14 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Lori M.
Febreze Wax Melts is a breath of fresh smelling air!! Moonlight Breeze is one of my favorites. The scent is amazing, not overpowering. With one wax melt, my whole apartment smells fresh. Everytime I plug in my "melting pot" someone will compliment on how nice my apartment smells.
Raven C.
Morrison, TN
These smell amazing!!! Keep my house spelling good all day long! I love them. I will continue to purchase these. They are a decent price and they last so much longer than the cheap wax melts. I would recommend these to everyone!
TaShyra G.
I really like these wax melts, and while I prefer indie soy wax melts, these are readily available. Of the store-bought tarts I've tried, this is one of only two brands that I like. Of the Febreze fragrances I've tried, this one isn't my favorite, but it's still pleasant.

I like the scent, and I think it's a nice combination of floral and fruity. It lasts 4-5 hours, and while the throw of the fragrance is decent, it doesn't last as long as what I'm used to from this brand. I like it for general fragrance, for romance, and for relaxation.
arly.olvera O.
Atlanta
If you are looking for maximum scent in a fresh laundry smell throughout your home I would recommend you use these wax melts. I personally purchased both the gain febreeze wax melts which I am writing now as excellent. And I also purchased the snuggle wax melts, do not waste your money on the snuggle wax melts they have very little if any scent.
Amanda S.
I like using wax melts over candles sometimes and these smell great and are long lasting. Pros: You don't have to worry about that icky smell after you blow out a candle. Makes my whole house smell great.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have always loved the smell of laundry being washed and gain has the best scents! These cubes are able very fragrant and long lasting. You can burn them more than 1 time so I definitely recommend these!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
Like I said in another review, I live the scent of Gain. Moonlight Breeze is one if my favorite scents, And these wax melts are potent and last a good amount of time
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL
It is my opinion that Febreze wax melts are just as good as Yankee Candle's are. The delicious smell of whatever 'flavor' you buy engulfs the room so that you cannot even tell if you had a hideous smell prior or not. The actual melts are a little bit softer in was than other brands, so you have to be careful not to push or squeeze on it too hard when removing one from the package. Other than that, they are phenomenal!
Kari M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchased these because it said there is a gain scent which I absolutely love! They were rather inexpensive. The smell to me just wasn't strong enough to purchase again. Most of the wax cubes I use in my warmer when you turn it off will pop right out. These ones stay gummy and you have to use a cotton ball when it is still warm to get the wax out. It did smell great just needed to be a bit stronger!
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this and loved it! Placed in warmer and house smelled great for long periods of time! Not disappointed at all! Would definitely buy again. Any products from this line is always a good turn out for me
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?