Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #6 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
Love melts! They leave my house smelling fresh and I don’t like to burn candles with the kids in the house. I love the smell and the ease of it all. I would recommend many of there scents.
Jennifer C.
I love my wax melts I use them all your long for that fresh smell and just really inviting to anybody coming into my home. They're not overwhelming but just the perfect amount Of smell.
Justin J.
San Antonio
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Gives whatever area a great smelling atmosphere. They’re great to have and they smell super good. A must try you will be satisfied. They’re extremely affordable and definitely a must have.
Molly H.
Muscoda
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved the smell! Reminded me of fresh laundry and as a mom of toddlers and animals, a fresh house is important! The scent doesn’t last very long but for the price it’s not bad!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Let me start by saying I have 3 inside dogs.
I clean after them everyday & they get weekly baths, I also spray them with a lavender/ apple cider vinegar spray.
With these you can't even tell I have dogs!
I always get compliments on the fresh, fruity smell.
It smells just like the laundry detergent without being overbearing, clean not a coverup type smell.
These & the regular Gain scent are amazing!!
Hannah G.
I think the smell is amazing, it’s fresh and clean. However it doesn’t last long and doesn’t mask odors or absorb into furniture. I would rather use a candle or spray.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything about this. The scent through out my home is amazing, one wax melt lasts forever, and I don't have to worry about heavy overpowering air fresheners
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This stuff smells great! These wax cubes are pretty large and great value for the money! Scent lasts a very long time. I love the variety of scents they offer, too!
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
OMG you guys... who don't love the smell of gain! I am so obsessed with these wax tarts. I personally never like the wax warmer things cuz if you get any others they just don't seem to last very long sure they smell good when your first put them in there nit they only last like a hour... but these gains make it a everlasting smell and it's soooooooooo amazing!!!!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#dancinginthemoonlight
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?
Crystal G.
Do you like this scent??