Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #14 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Kearra F.
Beaverton, OR
I never knew they made these until I came across some at Target while I was shopping for fabric softener/dryer sheets. These smells sooo good, & last a long time in my “Scentsy” pot. I only have to replace the wax about 3 times until the smell begins to fade. Even then, it’s still pretty potent, & I love that I can reuse them :) Highly recommended!!
Brooklyn L.
Skowhegan
They smell so so good when you first use them, but the smell fades fast, I just change them a lot, but I am also a person that likes to smell it as soon as I walk in a room,
TOshiba R.
['Midvale', 'UT'], UT
I really love how these melts make my house smell so good.. I am the type of person who can smell bad smells from mikes away. These melts are Effective and Affordable. Would definitely recommend and continue to purchase
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Hannah G.
I think the smell is amazing, it’s fresh and clean. However it doesn’t last long and doesn’t mask odors or absorb into furniture. I would rather use a candle or spray.
Jandoe K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love everything about this. The scent through out my home is amazing, one wax melt lasts forever, and I don't have to worry about heavy overpowering air fresheners
Olivia B.
Kentucky
I dont like the smell of it at all. It gives me a headache. Its good because it does leave a strong smell but i was disappointed in it i thought it was going to be so much better but it is affordable most definently but i recommed not to get this product
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Stephanie C.
Hamburg
I love the smell of moonlight breeze. The only thing I don’t like about the wax melts is they are really greasy feeling and they are hard to get out of the wax warmers but other than that they are really good.
Noor H.
Granger, IN
Smells of freshness throughout the whole house. I even leave a cube of these under my trash bag so my trash doesn’t smell and it really masks the smell of the trash that’s how scented these wax melts are.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?