Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #1 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have this scent in my wax melter right now. It smells amazing. One cube and your whole house will be smelling fresh and clean. They are a great price and they work wonderfully. This has to be my all time favorite scent.
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
This smells so good! They have other scents also that smell good. It lasts for a long time too! I got these at Walmart and they weren’t too pricey. I would recommend to anyone! I use them in bathroom and other rooms! ❤️
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
This one I usually have in my car for an air freshener so when I saw it in a form of the melts I was happy! It smells so awesome just be careful it doesn’t overwhelm your room. Sometimes it can get to be a little much.
Lynn H.
kinston
These keep my home smelling so nice all day, super long lasting and easy to work with. I keep my wax burners going all the time so I go through wax but these have lasted so long. Definitely will be buying more
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I purchase many different brands of wax burners and tarts for my home. This product gain with febreeze is by far the best. The fresh clean fragrance has filled my home for 2 weeks now it is by far the longest lasting I have had. It is sold at a great low price. No longer need those expensive brands
Sarah M.
Great wax melts. I use with a glad wax melter and am very pleased. Smell last for a few days (wish it lasted longer). Affordable and great for a small space (bedroom, bathroom, etc.) totally recommend!
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
Love the moonlight scent in both the spray and the wax melts. This scent smells really good.. the only con is that it doesn’t last long enough for me and I have to put another for it to start smelling again.
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
I love love love the smell of moonlight Breeze it works so well in my tart burner my little elephant couldn't smell better definitely will rebuy by this product that's very effective doesn't go away quickly, the smell lasts can get this at Walmart or dollar stores go buy this people!
Rocio R.
San Antonio, TX
I instantly fell in love with this scent. Even when I don’t have my wax melter thing on it still smells beautiful in my home. It’s worth the price because it will last you. Highly recommend.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
I never knew they made these until I came across some at Target while I was shopping for fabric softener/dryer sheets. These smells sooo good, & last a long time in my “Scentsy” pot. I only have to replace the wax about 3 times until the smell begins to fade. Even then, it’s still pretty potent, & I love that I can reuse them :) Highly recommended!!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?