Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #2 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the smell of these! Long lasting. Kind of expensive so I usually wait till there’s a coupon. I purchased at Walmart. Will buy again.
Shelby D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Wax melts are a personal favorite of mine I love using wax melts in my house the smell of Febreze just filled my house and it is amazing
Stephanie N.
I use gain detergent and love the smell! I like these bc they last a decent time before putting in a new one! Love the variety of smells!
Jessica D.
Cheraw, SC
I love all their scents. This is my go to brand that I have to keep on hand at all times. I use one per day and my house smells amazing!
Isabella G.
San Jose , CA
Smells great. Covers up any smell. I’m not sure if it actually gets rid of the smell or masks it until the smell is gone but it works.
Johnna T.
Ruston, LA
My absolute favorite scent. It's a little girly scented but I like the floral/ fruity scent. The smell lasts for a few days of burning.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
I love ANY wax melt but feel that they are the most effective in making the house smell lovely. They’re easy to use and very effective.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENT !! This is my current go to, you can buy laundry detergent with the same scent. Definitely worth the price.
Tori S.
Cincinnati, OH
A magical smell. I only use gain products and to find wax melts and plug ins to match was great! It's long lasting and not too strong.
Kacy 💜.
This brand is extremely reliable and widely available for us wherever we shop. The price is affordable and there is a great variety.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?
Crystal G.
Do you like this scent??