Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #14 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
Use this in my wax melter and the smell spreads throughout my entire apartment. As somebody with multiple pets I burn these at least once a week to refresh the smell
Dana S.
Saskatoon
I’m obsessed with these!! I already use the laundry detergent and fabric softener so I was so happy when I found the same scent! They smell amazing and burn great!
Mjed A.
Kingston, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
Lauren G.
Kent
I love the smell of this! I always keep loads of air fresheners at home to keep my place smelling fresh and beautiful, and this scent really does the trick.
Maddy M.
Toronto, ON
My house always smells so great when I use these. As soon as they are melted they instantly give off a great sent that fills the whole room.
alyssa c.
Yarker
I liked this product, but I didn’t enjoy the smell as much ! It smelt good before but as it was being used the scent wasn’t as nice!
Nessa C.
South Jordan, UT
Febreze and gain are amazing together! For a good price you have good results, smells really good and makes everything better
ZIRRAA M.
its smell good at first but its not long lasting like the product declare. I rarely use this because its not long lasting.
Erin A.
I love wax melts and this one is one of my favorites. Smells really nice and actually lasts me about 2 weeks.
Sammy R.
Moose Factory, ON
Smells so good! Wax cubes are pretty big & last a lot longer than the much more expensive "scentcy" products.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?