Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #13 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Jazmine S.
San Antonio, TX
Has my whole house smelling good ! Even when theres a bad other it beats it and makes ot smell so good
Rebecca B.
This is my favorite scent! I buy it in every form. Dryer sheets. Air freshener ! Wax melts! Everything!
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Glade is always on one product on top of my shopping list keeps house smelling fresh and clean all day
Kristin G.
Monroe, NC
Love these wax melts!!! They smell so so good and it goes through my whole house!! Very good product!
Michelle M.
I absolutely love this scent! It isn't too overpowering. I also have it in my car, with a vent clip.
Hilary C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This smells amazing! I get so many compliments about my house smelling amazing anytime I use these.
Emma C.
Chickasha
I love the way these smell! They are strong smelling and a good price! Would definitely recommend.
Taylor R.
winnsboro, LA
These wax melts are so good! I normally use two cubes. Smells wonderful and last for about a week!
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell! Wish it last longer but pretty good for 3$. I'm definitely buying this one again!
Carmen M.
Lancaster, CA
This smells amazing! I love it so much, I have one for my living room and 1 for my kids bathroom!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?