Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)

BY FEBREZE #13 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

• Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?3 Answers
Julia T.
Columbia Hts, MN
These melts melt sooo perfect and doesn’t leave a nasty wax at the end of it & makes your house smell really good
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
My favorite favorite favorite!!!! I stock up on all febreze wax melts! They last for days and smell amazing!
Shell W.
These are my favorite! The smell is so good and the scent is filled throughout my entire house from one cube.
Evangelina M.
Orange
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
It’s smells amazing and sweet love it makes my house smells delicious and clean I love how it stays for hours
Mandy P.
Harrison
Leaves my house smelling amazing I love this product in our bedroom, in our living room even in the bathrooms
Ashley J.
Olive hill, KY
There isn't much to say about this product besides it smells great. And I would recommend anyone to buy it.
Aneysa U.
Sanford, FL
I use these melts on a daily my kids have allergies and this does not seem to bother them smells amazing to
Lauren C.
Love these wax melts! Which I could use the same detergent! smells like candy and perfect for summer time!
Lina L.
Salinas, CA
Love using the metls as air fresheners. They are no mess and keep my home smelling beautiful at all times
Liz S.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love all of the free breeze wax melts, They outlast any other I've ever tried and they are so strong.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?