BY FEBREZE #2 in Air Fresheners

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Katie K.
Nashville, TN
This smells so amazing! It’s not an overpowering scent, but when it melts in your wax melter, you can notice a difference in the smell of the room. Take it from me, a soccer player who lives with two other soccer players. Our small house can get smelly, but this works so well to eliminate those unwanted sports smells!
Deborah S.
Wax Melt Febreze® Wax Melts Gain® Moonlight Breeze Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) Smells so good and the price is reasonable for these. The scent last long after your wax burner is turned off.I would recommend these and they have a lot of different scents available also, this is a good buy.
Kateland F.
Manchester, TN
I absolutely love wax melts and this brand. They smell amazing and always keep my home smelling nice and cozy. Very effective and long lasting. Super satisfied and love that it's refreshing for me and everyone in my home! Highly reccomened to everyone
RaeLynn M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My daughter's favorite scent, be it wash soap or candle melts, this fragrance has a beautiful floral scent that isn't over powering. Down fall, wax melts don't last long and depending on where you purchased them, they can be a bit pricey unless you have coupons or store card. I will continue to purchase in near future
Day W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These smell sooooo goooood!!! I keep them around constantly. The scent honestly helps to relieve my anxiety. I know it sounds cray. But it is so true. Lol. Very affordable. I highly recommend this brand and this particular scent.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This smells amazing makes my house smell wonderful also have the same in the car vent kind and my car smells so yummy I love these they are affordable and good quality my car vent lasted a month I would recommend them highly
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like to relax and put this product on my melt dish. And it helps me to calm down. Especially after a long day at work laying and relaxing in my room. Its very affordable. I woulld definitely continue to buy this product.
Lynn H.
kinston
These keep my home smelling so nice all day, super long lasting and easy to work with. I keep my wax burners going all the time so I go through wax but these have lasted so long. Definitely will be buying more
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
I love love love the smell of moonlight Breeze it works so well in my tart burner my little elephant couldn't smell better definitely will rebuy by this product that's very effective doesn't go away quickly, the smell lasts can get this at Walmart or dollar stores go buy this people!
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
I never knew they made these until I came across some at Target while I was shopping for fabric softener/dryer sheets. These smells sooo good, & last a long time in my “Scentsy” pot. I only have to replace the wax about 3 times until the smell begins to fade. Even then, it’s still pretty potent, & I love that I can reuse them :) Highly recommended!!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Do you prefer these or better home and garden ones?
Crystal G.
Do you like this scent??