Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

luisa v.
These come in handy specially in my kitchen and Hall ways I love burning these was smells good and last very long
Kaylee R.
Streetsboro
Really good smell and and last a long time. The scent isn’t too strong either. Definitely what I was expecting:)
Jamy C.
New York
Smells delicious and good I got compliment when I have family in the house it doesn't irritate your eyes or nose.
Sam R.
Buffalo, NY
Very fragrant but not overpowering. I love melting these melts and having the scent linger across the whole house
Desiree R.
These wax melts are amazing and smell so good it fills my whole home with fresh sents and smells it's my go to
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR
I love coming home, and taking that first deep breath when I walk in the front door. It smells like home to me.
Donna R.
Leighton, AL
Smells so good and the price is awesome. They have great smells.. The colors are nice.. The smell last a while.
Roxana M.
Love the smells of all of this. They make my house smell great. Totally reccomend these products to everyone
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
These put off the most awesome smell! They last forever! They aren't very expensive and this scent is great!
Carolyn P.
Louisville, KY
I love febreeze wax cubes! They leave my rooms smelling great! I haven't tried a scent yet that I don't like.