Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Jarrod B.
I love the aroma this wax melt gives off! Smells just like freshly cut apples! The fragrance lasts for a good duration, as well!
Erika R.
Uniontown, OH
I definitely think this is THE BEST SCENT they have. I know scents are a very personalized and individual thing, but I love this!
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Febreze is our go to for making our house smell fresh and clean. We normally use the spray cans but we tried these and loved them
gina b.
Brockport
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Brian to put around my house in my friends cars I do like for Breeze a really good company I like buying your products
Satyra W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Thes scent is very nice not too "fake" smelling like most wax melts and other freshners can be. But it doesn't last very long
Mercedes S.
Leland, NC
Best wax you could get. I absolutely love how it smells like fresh apples and fills the house with it's amazing fragrance.
Ashley S.
white oak
love their candles! long lasting. great smelling. and the glass containters can be upcycled for multiple uses afterwards
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
Are use for breeze wax warmers after I clean my house and they last for a very long time My favorite smells are the Apple
Danielle J.
Smells fantastic! I don't like the ingredients and sometimes certain scents can give you a headache but it smells great.
Tiffany C.
1414 Spruce Ave, Twin Falls, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have two teenage boys who can smell up the house after practice. These are my go to to keep my house smelling great.