Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Rebekah C.
Seattle, WA
These wax melts smell great! They're especially great for us college students who can't use candles to make our rooms smell nice. They're very simple to use and don't take too long to release their scent.
Alexis D.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a must have in the summer. I am a big fan of all febreeze products because the quality of not only this but all their products is well worth the money
Suzanna C.
west valley city utah
I love the apple febreze wax melt its the stuff I all ways put in that candle lighty thing that melts candles and it makes the whole room smell like apples.
Rebecca E.
KEOKUK, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love wax cubes. They last a lot longer than candles and I love anything apple scented. This smells amazing. It lasts well after you shut the burner off.
Melinda L.
Hummelstown, PA
I love when the house smells of apples. It’s such a warm homey scent. It’s affordable and effective!  I love wax melts because you don’t need a flame!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these wax melts because they stay smelling good for a long time. They are adorable also. The only thing is I’ve found better smelling apple scents.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I love these. Love the way they make my house smell. It smells great! I wish the scent will last for a long long time. But all in all a good product
Christina R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It never fails and works like a charm. Not to mention the price is super fair. I have not been disappointed yet. ☺️
Alexis F.
Redmond
I love this stuff, all you have to do is break off a piece to put it your Scentsy light a little candle and your house smells great in no time.
Kenithe B.
I bought this in hopes of getting a refreshing smell. Surprisingly it was really strong. Maybe the other smells are fine but this is not good.