Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
I am very happy with these wax melts. The scent is strong and long lasting. It melts well and cleans out of the warmer easily. It is effective as an air freshener and is affordable as compared to Scentsy wax . I would definitely recommend these melts to anyone.
Renead M.
Lauderhill, FL
The scent is great. I expected this to maybe smell dull but i reviewed this product and got many likes and views because it was effective
Other people say that as well. This was very affordable at my local Walmart and i recommend this to anyone.
Julie M.
These wax melts are great for making your house smell like fall! I have high ceilings, so I use two pieces at a time. I don't find that the smell lasts for more than one day, so we usually just pop them in when we have company coming over. They melt quickly (at least with my burner they do), and fill the air quickly as well.
Christy S.
Absolutely love love this product! I use it in my scentsy pot in my living area. Everybody that visits love the smell. I purchased this in November so I'm thinking this might just be a seasonal product. I really hope not.
Samantha S.
I have the apple cinnamon melts and although they smell good at the beginning the smell doesn't last that long and when it runs out you can smell the plain wax just melting after.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I love was melts so much .It keeps the room smelling good without burning a candle and forgeting it and not over spraying it is just the right amount in the air.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Cannot get enough of these wax melts. I even put one in my car. I placed a mason jar with holes and wax in it. Whenever my car heats up it just melts the wax and my car smells delicious!!
Joann S.
Rosharon, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use a variety of the febreeze products. The wax last a couple weeks and I enjoy the sprays for freshing up in between. I like a lot of the scents and this is one of my favorites.
I love my wax warmers and changing scents with the season, nothing better than having my house smell like apples in the fall. It takes me back to grans house growing up.
Lacey O.
Granby, CO
Let's be real not many scented wax cubes compare to scentsy. These aren't the worst, but price wise they're comparable to scentsy and the latter works much better.