Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Angela G.
Grants Pass
I enjoyed the apple scent. Mild smell for those sensitive to smells. Gives me NO headaches. first tie buyer and would buy again. Affordable but if you are strapped for cash I would skip it. I do recommend this product
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love wax melters. I have them in almost every room in my house. I like these cubes because they are so big and can be cut into smaller pieces for more uses. And the apple scent is amazing and can be used all year round.
sytrip m.
Definitely a must for purchasing and having the house smell nice and cozy. I'm a huge fan of bath & body works candles because of the strength in the scent which is a reason i love these wax melts, the strength !!!
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
All of their tarts work pretty well. They don’t last as long as some other wax melts but they smell for a good few days. I wish they would last longer. The price is okay I just wish they lasted at least a week!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
I am what you would consider a wax warmer lover. I have tried quite a few in my day. I have to say I tend to gravitate to the Febreze scents. I especially like the apple scent. I love having my house smelling yummy. I love walking into my home after running errands and my home smell like I just finished baking. the packaging is nice easy to open and remove the wax cubes. The smell last a long time. I have never had a Febreze wax stain my wax warmer like some other ones have done.
lacey e.
love using melts. can get these at local walmart for a really great price. leaves the room smelling amazing and lasts even after burner is turned off. will continue to buy and recommend
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC
I have used these once the smell was amazing but I didn't like the way they were after they melted. I have used different brands and these are the only ones that are hard to clean out.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
I was so excited to find that Febreze is making scented wax melts too! I love this Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener scent. It reminds me of being back in Michigan in the fall around all the cider mills and truly fresh apples, Febreze hit the nail on the head with this scent and I would definitely recommend.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
i have these in my bedroom and it makes my room smell amazing. I wish the smell lasted a little longer per use i feel like i am always changing them and the price should be less given i'm away changing them. if your having a party and need your house smelling good for the night would recommend these.