Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Breanna H.
Louisville
I love the ex melts for candle warmers!! These things are super easy to use and I love the scents offered! This is one of my favorite scents I’ve bought thus far and would buy again. These works so good and are so easy to use
misty m.
winfield
I bought the Febreze Wax Melts in Fresh Pressed Apple and I was honestly disappointed. I really thought the fragrance smelled so fake and not at all good. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Ashleigh M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Febreze is always what I reach for when I don’t have any bath and body works on hand because I have to order those online and I can get Febreze at my local Wal-Mart but they both work amazingly well!
Christine M.
DeFuniak Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
I love putting fabreze wax melts into my wax warmer. They have many scents to choose from. They are inexpensive and so easy to change out when you want to change fragrance
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This scent is perfect for fall! This stuff smells great! These wax cubes are pretty large and great value for the money! Scent lasts a very long time. I love the variety of scents they offer, too!
toni p.
Athens, AL
Febreeze wax melts are by far the best at filling rooms with refreshing scents. Thank you febreeze for helping me deal with wet dogs, smelly socks, and sweaty kids.
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I bought this during the holidays for the first time! I was kind of iffy about them because I had only been using the expensive stuff my Warner came with. But to my surprise they were actually very very nice!! Not as long lasting as the ones I had but sooooooo good!! For the price I will continue to buy this instead!!!
Janet W.
The wax melts melted well and the fragrance permeated the room as expected.  Sadly, I was unable to continue using the product as it was just too strong for my sensitive respiratory system.  Many fragrances give me headaches.  This was one of them.  I tried other fragrances from this brand and they are all just a bit strong for me.  If you do not have sensitivities to fragrances, you will love these.
Lucy H.
Laredo, TX
Tengo una amplia colección de wax melts, estos no son los peores, el aroma le dura más comparado a otras marcas, hasta ahora está marca es una de mis favoritas, el único detalle es que cuando se va el aroma, el cubito solo huele a cera caliente!!
Kyle C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Does what it's supposed. Makes your home smell great! You don't have to worry about your house smelling like smoke when you blow out a candle because there is no flame.