Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Pressed Apple Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Michelle R.

BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Melissa M.
Minooka
I love wax melts. These are some of the best. They are a bit pricier than many other options but they really are true to their smell, no surprises as I’ve had with other brands. They don’t bother my allergies at all which is another issue I’ve had. They don’t last a super long time so I do go through them more quickly than I would like.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These wax melts really do work and have a great throw. The only slight issue I have is that they are a bit strong for me and the smell of apple, well, it is apple, but a little bit too sweet of apple, given the level of strength, if that makes any sense.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
The smells absolutely wonderful! I do think that it is a little bit Pricey. However, they work really well. When I buy them, I get them at Walmart to save some money. If you don’t mind spending a little bit of money, these are worth the price
Cecilia G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze wax melts smell really good and typically I only have to burn them for a short while before the scent fills my house. Wax warmers in general can be a little messy though, so I've stopped using this product.
Becca V.
This have a very distinct apple smell, which makes you want to put some fuzzy socks on and sip apple cider all day. I added this candle melt to my low supply of vanilla scented candle melt, and they mixed together to create such a warm and inviting scent to my room.
Heather K.
Mishawaka, IN
Talk about perfection! I love the smell I get from this! I don't have to keep spraying anything all day, I just turn on my warmer. It makes my home smell so good. I love to have these going all day. My family notices it right away when they come home from work.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Samantha B.
Austin
The ell of this febereze is great! It reminds me of fall, and is always a favorite around that time. It isn't too over powering off a smell, but leaves the hoise smells great. Definitely puts you into a fall mood.
Adrienne A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great wax melts. These last and linger through out your home as if there is someone walking through your home continually spritzing the febreeze aerosol can. This will help mask any pesky smells whether animal or cooking!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I always use wax melts in the restrooms and it can get messy sometimes but it smells so good ! And actually does work! And they are always affordable and the apple scents always remind me of fall and Christmas!