BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze freshness, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use air freshener cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of freshness is released into the air, giving your home freshness that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood. (Use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, CAR Vent Clips NOTICEables, SmallSpaces, Candles, and Wax Melts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sonia A.
Greenville , SC
These do tend to run out really quick but I like how it leaves the house smelling it does reach pretty far from the living room up to the dining room and the kitchen it smells really nice and I just like to have them placed in different places at the house so that it can smell fresh
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. I prefer wax over candles any day. Your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashli J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent is just too much... it smells like a real fresh cut Christmas tree mixed with kitchen appliance cleaners.... it was overly strong and the scent just wasn’t right for me. I don’t recommend this one
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Love love love this scent and it does last a long time. The con is they are to small. I purchased some for my daughter for Xmas to try but only because they where buy one get one because they r pricey. But again I do recommend it. Always get compliments
Loreal H.
Avondale, LA
It is very affordable and I would definitely purchase again.It last up to 24 hours and the scent still lingers.I would definitely purchase it this product again.Febreeze have the best products that works.Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Fresh Cut Pine Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz)
Dannie M.
Two Harbors
Smell just like pine. Very refreshing. Long lasting. However I like a strong great scent so I change it every other day. Good stuff! I think it is reasonably priced for the quality.
Deserae S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreeze was melts are my favorite wax melts. They leave my entire house smelling super good all day long. Compared to other brands, these melts last much longer and made more space smell good. Easily found at Walmart.
Jamie G.
Corona
Wonderful Christmas/holiday scent wax melts. Used to enhance the smell of having a live tree in the house when the tree began to dry out. Prefer wax melts over sprays due to aerosolizing/inhaling room spray. Lasts all day.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is affordable and easy to find in almost every store. I love how it keeps my house smelling good. The product lasts a long time and it makes my house smell clean. Highly recommend this