Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Apple Tart Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Tammy B.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Scarlet C.
Inglewood
To start this off I love the smell of apple so this is a big pro for myself. It’s so satisfying and doesn’t cost much which means you can stock up on this if you really like it. I recommend this to anyone’s who’s trying out new scents you won’t regret it.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Ashlee W.
I LOVE these. The smell is fantastic and long lasting and it makes the whole house smell amazing. I'm very impressed. I'm constantly always having one going in my kitchen and in my bedroom because of how good they smell
Lindsay F.
Bedford, IN
Febreze wax melts are always my number one choice for wax melts. The scent is always delicious and strong. It always lasts longer than other wax melts. It is a little pricier than others but worth it.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Dori W.
Buffalo, NY
Looove. I just got into the wax and it’s becoming my favorite. Great price and they last forever. I burn everyday and it leave my room smelling amazing. It adds scent and fashion to a room.
Rocco D.
I just love this product because you can put it in such a beautiful wax warmer call me when you put it in the wax warmer and the wax melts it leaves just a wonderful smell that fills your whole house with an apple pie smell which is just to die for and would like to get rid of any smells to their house and also just enjoy a wonderful sensation with the scents then this product is for you.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#applicious
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Bch, SC
I looooove these wax melts they linger threw my home in a non over powering way. They get the job done and everyone compliments how good my house smells. They also last extremely long! I for sure recommend these!
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I love Febreze wax melts. I don't like the traditional scents like apple or cinnamon, but I really love the sandalwood and cedar. It smells so fresh and clean. They are very affordable, and last a good while. I would definitely recommend this product. The eucalyptus and sandalwood is also a very clean and fresh scent. Not fruity or cloying as some of them can be.