Wax Melt Febreze Wax Melts Apple Tart Air Freshener (1 Count, 2.75 oz) uploaded by Tammy B.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Wax Melts provide hours of fragrance. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). see more...

Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I love Febreze wax melts. I don't like the traditional scents like apple or cinnamon, but I really love the sandalwood and cedar. It smells so fresh and clean. They are very affordable, and last a good while. I would definitely recommend this product. The eucalyptus and sandalwood is also a very clean and fresh scent. Not fruity or cloying as some of them can be.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I love all Febreze products, from the wax melts, candles, sprays and the noticeables! All of these products are perfect for your house and don't cause my dogs any problems either. They get rid of the pet odor and keep it gone leaving a fresh smelling house with tons of scents to choose from!
Sarah M.
Canton, OH
The wax melts smell great, don't get me wrong... I just wish they were stronger. Maybe I didn't have them as hot as they should have been, however I feel as if they should still smell a little more. I mean for the price they are good for a quick room freshener before guests.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I like using the wax melts in my bathroom. They seem to keep it smelling nice and fresh. I like Febreze because the help eliminate and not just mask the odors. They do not last as long as I would hope. I get maybe 3-4 days of scent before I have to use a new cube.
Rachael S.
Wax melts are by far my favorite way to make my home smell amazing. I never had any luck with candles and sprays the smells always left really quickly but wax melts make my whole house smell so good so quickly and for so long!
Marissa S.
Hebron, OH
These smell so great. perfect for fall. they make the whole house smell amazing. these are very effective and very pleasing. extremely affordable! anyone can get these. I would recommend for sure. great products.
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
I don't like the Febreze wax melts, the scent doesn't last very long at all and it's super hard to get it out of our wax warmer afterwards. The price of these is high for something that doesn't last very long
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I am one for great smells and having my house smell well. These wax pieces melt into a great smell that keeps the house fresh and is pleasant to the nose. It also lingers thru the house for hours and hours.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I love using these in my wax melt device my sister got me. I like the apple tart because they are not overwhelming in scent and they do not smell too artificial. They are a fair price and last a long time.
Lauren D.
Schenectady, NY
I love these, the scent lasts a long time and fills the whole room! They are also really cheap! I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for wax melts!