BY FEBREZE

Fill your home with the festive scents of the holidays. Try our limited-time holiday scents while they are still in season. Infuse your home with your favorite Febreze scents, now available in Wax Melts. These easy-to-use scent cubes bring inviting aromas and warmth to your bedroom, living room, kitchen, or any space in your home. As the wax warms and slowly melts, a beautiful bouquet of fragrance is released into the air, giving your home a fresh scent that lasts for hours. Compatible with any electric, light bulb, or tea light warmer, Febreze Wax Melts air fresheners are the perfect way to set the mood (use only in a certified device designed for use with wax melts). Enjoy our holiday scents in a variety of ways, including Air Effects, Fabric Refresher, Set & Refresh, Candles, NOTICEables, Wax Melts, and CAR Vent Clips. see more...

CHELSEA B.
I love these! Smells so good! Great price! I purchased from Walmart! They last a pretty good amount of time and I think the scent is bold, it isn’t light where you can’t smell it -I have had wax cubes in the past that I couldn’t smell but this kind is good!
Tracy M.
Lumberton, MS
This is one of my favorite wax melts. It has a powerful scent that you can smell throughout my entire house. However, the scent is not long lasting and I have to replace the melt pretty often to keep that scent.
Leanne G.
Purchased at: Target
I really love wax melts and it’s awesome they’ve been offering some more fall theme fragrances. These aren’t my favorite wax melts but I’ll use them if I’m out and just picking up a few. I love making my house smell good and the apple definitely did!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
this is my favorite scent to melt in the fall — it smells very warm. the melt gives a strong smell but not overpowering like other air freshening products. the price is on par with its replacements.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Most amazing smell I've ever smelt! I will be back for more once mine are gone! Leaves my house smelling like an apple pie! A wonderful product that lasts months! It’s incredibly effective. There’s a wide range of scents but this one is my favorite. The wax pods aren’t too expensive for how long they last.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are a great alternative to like Scentsy. I like the way that most of these smell and they are pretty affordable. They even have wax warmers at the Dollar Tree so this is a pretty inexpensive way to make your house smell good.
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
It smells so good!!!! Makes my whole house smell delicious. Although the scent does not last more then maybe two uses after that is not as potent. I cannot recall how much I spent but not too pricey!! I would def recommend
Brittany R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love melts and I find these to be strong and long lasting compared to some other brands I've tried. I feel like they have a really nice throw and you don't have to change the wax as often.