WaWa Single Serve Coffee K-cups - 24 Pack Regular/Original uploaded by Megan S.WaWa Single Serve Coffee K-cups - 24 Pack Regular/Original uploaded by Jere G.

BY KEURIG

"At Wawa, coffee is more than a hot beverage," said CEO Howard Stoeckel. "It's a way of life. Now we're making it even easier for customers to bring Wawa home." 24 Single Serving cups of Wawa coffee. Ensure a delicious smooth cup of gourmet coffee is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Cocoa, Fl
I absolutely love Wawa. I love getting the Wawa single serve coffee K-Cups. They r perfect for that cup of coffee to go. I pour the coffee into my thermo mug and go. I love the flavor of Wawa coffees. This is a great product!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wawa coffee is pretty much the only coffee I will drink. I love this stuff, great flavor, a great price and it smells fantastic. Gives me energy throughout the day.
Danni S.
Danni S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wawa coffee is so good and smooth! Way better and cheaper than Dunkin and Starbucks
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
The first time I had WaWa coffee, I was super surprised by how good it was. By far the best coffee I've had from a gas station, so I was really excited to try the K-cups. They are a little too expensive, but the flavor is actually really smooth and I like the flavor a lot.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I love me some Wawa coffee, but since I moved across town it's harder to get there every morning. That's why I love these k cups!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Anyone who hasn't had wawas coffee needs to buy this! It's cheap just like Dunkin' donuts and it's tasty and robust. You will definitely get your kick of caffeine through this drink! I definitely reccomend this.
Ashli B.
Ashli B.
LOVE Wawa K-cups! Usually have 2 cups a day. They taste just like the coffee I'd get at the store. Very convenient being able to make my own cup at home especially with 4 kids.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I could not survive without my Wawa coffee. I love the fact I can buy k-cups so that I can have it all day long without leaving the office! They go on sale periodically and I stock up.