BeveragesCoffee & Teawawa
Regular K-Cup Coffee 12ct

Wawa Regular K-Cup Coffee 12ct

by wawa

Wawa Regular K-Cup? Coffee 12ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wawa Regular K-Cup Coffee 12ct!
Wendy M.
Camillus, NY
Love wawa coffee. It’s by far the best coffee ever! Always ask for it for Christmas as we don’t have a wawa in my area
Alexandra  F.
Dayton, NJ
Same as my Columbian post but I use these for when guests come over. Fresh coffee in my kuerig!!! Tastes like the fresh cup I get at the brick and mortar stores!! Look up Wawa it’s an East Coast convience store but makes fresh food and coffee all night and day!!
Katy K.
Forked River, NJ
Wawa coffee is the bomb dot com, if you have never had wawa coffee you are missing out! They have the best coffee and the k cups are just as great!

Looking for your answer?