Wavetree & London Sicilian Orange uploaded by Kate N.

BY WAVETREE AND LONDON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Buy Wavetree London Bath Soaps - Moisturizing natural soaps are enriched with organic shea butter. Beautifully wrapped in embossed paper for that special gift. These soaps are created in Australia and made frompure plant oils. see more...

Review (1)
Kate N.
I've fallen in love with this soap. The Frangipani and Gardina is my favorite so far. This soap is all natural, SUPER moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing. You can smell these bars before you can see them but, they leave you only slightly scented so you don't feel like a walking bottle of perfume. I bought it for $5 a bar and, while a bit pricey, you definitely won't regret it. I've found three different scents : Sicilian Orange, the Gardina one I love, and lavender. Beautifully packaged, perfect for gifts. I bought all the ladies on my list a bar!
Kate N.
I'm thinking of getting this as a present for my sister. I know is smels amazing (I can smell it from ten feet away!) but, is it a quality soap? Nice lather, moisturizing, ect.