Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersNoBrand
Waver Iron, Gold Beach Ceramic Professional Curling Iron Hair Waver

Waver Iron, Gold Beach Ceramic Professional Curling Iron Hair Waver

by NoBrand

Ceramic plates help preserve moisture for incredible luster and shine, the clamp-style design holds hair tight for quick results, and the iron itself distributes heat evenly across the hair. Or, you can detach the wave barrel and use the rods to create beautiful curls. the iron features a high heat of 375f, with variable heat settings, and can heat up in as fast as 30 seconds! . With this iron, you can easily create natural-looking waves or curls thanks to the innovative wave barrel design that adjusts to create two sizes of waves, either deep or shallow. It\\\\\\\"s never been easier to achieve salon-quality looks right at home than with the gold ceramic waver iron. Item dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0- weight: 1.7 lbs\\r\\npackage dimensions: 15 x 4 x 2- weight: 2 lbs .

Ceramic plates help preserve moisture for incredible luster and shine, the clamp-style design holds hair tight for quick results, and the iron itself distributes heat evenly across the hair.; Or, you can detach the wave barrel and use the rods to create beautiful curls. the iron features a high heat of 375f, with variable heat settings, and can heat up in as fast as 30 seconds!; With this iron, you can easily create natural-looking waves or curls thanks to the innovative wave barrel design that adjusts to create two sizes of waves, either deep or shallow.; It\\\\\\\"s never been easier to achieve salon-quality looks right at home than with the gold ceramic waver iron.; Item dimensions - 0 x 0 x 0; weight - 1.7 lbs\\r\\npackage dimensions - 15 x 4 x 2; weight - 2 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waver Iron, Gold Beach Ceramic Professional Curling Iron Hair Waver!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this waver. It gives my hair the most pretty waves and some volume. My hair is flat and straight and it never lasts being curled or crimped but this waver sure does make my hair last with such pretty waves. My hair looks beautiful. I always use heat protectant then brush my hair and start using it on my hair. It's super easy to use and it's also quick to do your hair. It takes me 8 min. To do my hair with this when my hair is dry. Since I can grab big chunks of hair it done in no time. This is my to go too when I'm short in time and want to look decent/put together.

Looking for your answer?