suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This really did soften my hair! I used it daily in the morning during my hair routine. It was a little pricey but it did make my hair manageable. I would buy definitely buy it again. All you have to do is spray this on your hair and work it in with your fingers. Then style your hair and go.
I really like this this product it help to help keep my bouncy curls bouncy and in place. I LOVEE THE SCENT. It smells really really really good. The price when I got it was around 5$ at my local beauty supply store
 Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Oussama  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street : Sidi othmane Blok 7 N 92 City : Casablanca Country: MOROCCO zip code : 20700