BY WAVE NOUVEAU COIFFURE

Wave Nouveau Coiffure, the ultimate collection of textural enhancers designed to maximize your hair's capabilities, is a chemical treatment that is applied to hair to produce texture or curl pattern. Wave Nouveau Coiffure offers styling versatility for straight or natural-looking curly styles. The chemical treatment for Wave Nouveau Coiffure should be applied by a professional stylist but maintenance and styling may be done at home. Provides triple-conditioning moisturizers that hydrate and nourish hair. These conditioners deliver balance to give hair fullness and body - with instant manageability and maximum touchability. No dryness, no frizz. Hair can be styled and restyled. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to swear by this stuff when I was relaxing my hair. I would apply it every other night and put an oil on top to seal in the moisture. It kept my hair so soft and moisturized! Now that I wear my hair in its natural state (type 4a/4b hair), I still use it from time-to-time to keep my hair moisturized and also to help define my curls better. It still works just as well and keeps my hair from getting so dry.

This is a watery product, so you have to be careful because it is a bit runny and can get messy when applying. It is easy to apply and you only need a little per section of hair. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or anything and it has a nice, clean scent that is very pleasant. It's kind of like a curl activator, just thicker and more moisturizing!
ANGEL R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this when I was natural, did nothing for my hair. i will not purchase again