Hair CareHair Styling ProductsNoughty
Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner

Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner

by Noughty

If you're a big fan of the bounce, wave hello to luscious curls with Noughty's 97% natural curl-defining conditioner. Vitamin-rich kelp, Irish moss and a drizzle of avocado oil means it's packed with more greens than your favorite smoothie to help keep curls defined, silky soft and super-conditioned. Say bye-bye to bad hair days. No Uglies - Zero. NOUGHT. None.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Cassie R.
I don't like hair products with too much smell and this has a nice mild scent! I would call this a medium conditioner. It's not too runny, but not super thick either. Just the right amount to nourish my wavy/curly ish hair and make it soft and shiny!
Amanda C.
Austin, TX
Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: CVS
My hair was immediately silky-soft after using this conditioner. I really like how it’s natural ingredients help keep my curls defined and super conditioned. The oils and sea fennel carefully nurture your curls. Noughty Wave Hello Conditioner
Jenni P.
Elgin
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this, leaves hair smelling fruity. The only con is the fragrance in the ingredients, they dont state where their fragrance is from. Apart from that I love it. I have very curly hair and this makes the curls look good
Caitlin M.
Lake Worth, FL
Smells great and I love that it’s natural and cruelty free, but I didn’t find it had enough slip for my fine curly hair. I also had to use quite a bit to detangle and the bottle is really small. It’s a good price point and I like the brand messaging, so I would try another product line from them.
Amanda V.
Brooklyn, NY
This condition it creates the ultimate slip and always leaves my curls feeling super hydrated I couldn’t ask for anything more than a product. The great thing is that it is 97% natural and always leaves my hair feeling amazing
Lauren H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This conditioner is amazing for people who have waves or loose curls. I have 2c-3a curls and I find the product to work great with my hair. However, if someone with thicker, tighter curls might not get the moisture they are looking for since this conditioner is not heavy. I hope this helped ☺️
Autumn M.
Peoria, AZ
I LOVE THIS BRAND. Let me tell you, this conditioner is perfect for my hair! It smells amazing feels great and is AFFORDABLE. There are a bunch of other lines from this brand on their website too! Go check them out :)
Melissa R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love the shampoo, and I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so incredibly soft and my curls look fabulous. I don’t frizz up going outside when I use this.
Rina V.
Beckton, London
Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Rina V.
I've been using Noughty Haircare now for a little under a year. My curls absolutely love this brand. The different ranges are amazing for all hair types and you can see how they make my curls look You can get a discount using RINA15 Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner Noughty
Chantel M.
Wave Hello Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Chantel M.
I love the slip on this conditioner and helps to tackle frizz. This was results from Xmas eve using conditioner. #curlcam

Looking for your answer?