BY WAUSAU PAPER

Embossed bath tissue with exceptional brightness and absorbency is a great fit for commercial facilities. Sized and suited for use at office buildings, hotels, restaurants and more. Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 500.WAU54900. 54900. Wausau Paper Wausau Paper EcoSoft Green Seal Bathroom Tissue. see more...

Jacquline B.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
This is not a top grade toilet tissue. I have seen it used in our office over the years as well as business restrooms. It does the job but I have no need for it in my home bathroom.
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Worst toilet paper ever!!! Every time you use it you end up with half of it still on you!!! Don't waste your time or money!!! There are different t.p's that are eco friendly that actually work!
Terica A.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
We use this tissue at work. It's scratchy in my bum and rubs my nose raw when I have a cold.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
I don't like cheap quality toilet paper. I'm all about the softness. I've used this as my mother in law is all about eco friendly stuff so she's bought this before...not a huge fan, it works, I mean it's toilet paper. But I wouldn't purchase it personally, but if you're all about eco friendly and less about soft toilet paper on your bum then go for it lol