Watts Beauty ArganGold 100% Pure Argan Oil for Hair, Nails, Face & Body - All Natural Virgin Argan Oil Direct From Morocco - 4oz Dropper

BY WATTS BEAUTY

ArganGold - 100% Certified Pure Argan Oil for Hair & Body 100-percent pure concentrate of cold-pressed Argan oil direct from Morocco Excellent for hair conditioning, nails, stretch marks, pregnancy skin, infant skin, etc. Add to your favorite lotion, shampoo, conditioner or skin care product to enhance results A Trusted Watts Beauty Product - A Woman Owned & Operated Company. Not tested on animals, Fair trade, Paraben free see more...

Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like using this product on dry spots all over my face and body, especially during the winter time. If your cuticles aren't looking their best, this makes an awesome moisturizer as well. For daily use all over the face, mix 2-3 drops with your moisturizer, apply evenly, and let it soak into the skin for 5-10 minutes before applying foundation, powders, or primer. If you are working with frizzy, dry hair, or maybe even some knots in your hair, this is also a miracle product to have on hand.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I literally use this on any & everything including my hair nails and skin. I like to mix the oil with other essential oils to help moisturize and seal in moisture for my hair. I like to also use it on my nails, making them feel nice and smooth and to help stimulate growth. I like to also use it on my face as well definitely a must buy.
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Love this oil specially in my face i Sony have dry sking but love how moisturize it and gives a glow .also on my hair gives an extra shine and protect from heat
Naiyurima G.
I really love use this product in many years i can see the change of my skin, hair and nails. it's just amazing and i recommend 100%
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I use it every time after a shower to moisturize my face and hair! I don't use anything else in my hair most of the time.

back