Wattpad Free Books

by Wattpad

Join millions who love Wattpad - the world’s unlimited, ever growing library of FREE books and stories. RANKED IN TOP 5 BOOKS APPS FOR 3 YEARS! • Pick from over 20 million FREE ebooks & stories: the best of sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, romance, thrillers, and more • A free ebook reader that also lets you write, share, comment, chat and vote • Works offline • Synchronize your Wattpad library between your phone, tablet and web • Download free ebook classics including Sun Tzu's Art of War, Grimm's Fairy Tales, Sherlock Holmes, Macbeth, and many others in our Classics category • Connect with your favorite writers, including Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, and thousands of aspiring writers from across the globe • Read and create your own fanfiction stories starring 1D / One Direction, Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Supernatural, Kathniel, Kpop, and more • Get book and story updates directly from authors and customize your reading settings to personalize your experience • Download ebooks on fan fiction about Anime, such as Naruto, and the Supernatural, such as Werewolves, Vampires Diaries and Twilight • Read popular ebooks & books by classic authors; Moby Dick, Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Tales from Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and more Reviews: Wattpad has been featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying: "Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood "Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam "Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at." - O'Reilly Media "I love Wattpad!!" - Thousands of App Store reviews Already love Wattpad? What are you waiting for? Download our app! Connect with us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/wattpad) and Follow Wattpad on Twitter (www.twitter.com/wattpad).

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
What is your favorite wattpad novel?🧡🤍
Cual es tu novela favorita de Wattpad?🧡
Start your review of Wattpad Free Books!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya R.
Newark, DE
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Tanya R.
Ive been using wattpad for over 5 years! Not sure how I feel about all the ads now, but it’s still an amazing app.
Lotoya  L.
Parlin, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Lotoya  L.
Love it been using it for years to read free books you can even write your own book as well
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Taina L.
I like this platform too much. I have lost count of how many novels I have read. In my teens I could spend hours reading novels. You discover girls with such talent. I have my favorite writers. I no longer read so much on this platform, but when I see that those that I keep updating I go in to read the chapters. #wattpad #read #novels #drama #stories #writers #romantic #influenster Wattpad Free Books
Chaya H.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Chaya H.
Wow, so much to write such little time. Wattpad has a wide variety of book ranging from the kinkiest sh*t you have ever read to people dying slow deaths in the hands of their loved ones. I specifically enjoy the larry stylinson ones 💙💚 and y/n mafia. You know when you hold the phone in one hand and ... in the other? Me. All day. Wattpad can be really helpful for educational purposes as well. I read this really interesting story about the mitochondria and larynx. It can also help a lot with school. Like how to f*ck your teacher on the principals desk. Kinda hot. I got caught which was kinda awkward, but we live and we learn. I got a bit off track, I'm sorry. Go get this app.
Nicole  R.
Doral, FL
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Nicole  R.
I love Wattpad so much. Is my favorite app. I love reading and having a great time. Before I used to use it more often but right now I still use it
nykia O.
Toledo, OH
Although this app has some bugs and issues that need to be fixed, you are able to interact and write stories with other people. This app is really good for writers who are testing their skills out and upcoming writers.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love writing and reading on watt pad. It's good for authors and readers. I really enjoy this site very much.
Madi M.
Arlington, TX
Wattpad Free Books uploaded by Madi M.
Wattpad is the best thing so far to come in to my life. I have made so many friends that are amazing writer on here.
Emilen S.
Kissimmee, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Haven't used wattpad in years but I used it in middle school to read fan fiction and it was great
Javeria  A.
Woodstock, GA
I love this app for some late night reads. My favorite genre is historical romance fiction and this app features talented writers. It now has a paid version which is ad free and gives incentives for he well deserved writers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Lynnette D. il y a 2 ans
Some books are free but Wattpad introduced paid books so the most popular books you have to pay to read them.