BY WATSON RUGBY LABS

[3 PACK] RUGBY® STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE DC DOCUSATE CALCIUM USP, 240MG 100CT (PACK OF 3 BOTTLES) *Compare to the same active ingredients in Surfak® & SAVE!!!* see more...

• We have bathroom issues! Does this really work?11 Answers
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Fitspiration Expert
Tmi, but I'm very backrd up a couple time a month, these work so well and do not.make you go a lot! Just enough to make yoir stool normal!
Justice E.
Justice E.
Fitspiration Expert
This is a very good product. It helps to get everything moving along and it's also not that bad for your health, so it's good for you to use when you need to!
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This was fantastic for my constipation during pregnancy. It is necessary during those days where you just can't go
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Really great to use before excerising, you clean your system out and sweat all that fat
Grace T.
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
These are absolutley horribele!! make uo feel sick!!! not a vry good ideas to take these unless abosutley needed !!! I rlly thing you should be carful using anything like this---------very very very very careful please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Really strong , Hubby was having restroom problems and this did the trick in less than 10 minutes .
Nynochka f.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
It definitely works. I take these when I'm constipated and they get the job done. I take this faithfully and would recommend this to anyone having any issues
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
Never had such bad stomach aches ever ! Had to take time off work as I couldn't strength out without feeling like someone was stabbing me!!
Please be careful with any laxatives as the can mess up your insides :(
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
I've never purchased this product before but,I heard that it works really fast after you take it
Donna B.
Donna B.
Abilene, TX
We have bathroom issues! Does this really work?