Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersWatkins
JRWATKINS Natural Coconut Milk & Honey Body Butter - 6 oz

Watkins J.R.WATKINS Natural Coconut Milk & Honey Body Butter - 6 oz

by Watkins

Cocoa butter nourishes while honey extract attracts & retains moisture to improve skin s appearance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Watkins J.R.WATKINS Natural Coconut Milk & Honey Body Butter - 6 oz!
Philadelphia, PA
Watkins J.R.WATKINS Natural Coconut Milk & Honey Body Butter - 6 oz uploaded by Liva B.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this smells so buttery and fresh. It's not overpowering so I like it for work or for everyday use. My husband the other day complimented me on how lovely I smell. :) he purchased this for me. What a great chose Would highly recommend!
I got this body butter for Christmas last year, I have really enjoyed using it and I plan on repurchasing. It moisturizes and leaves the skins really soft without an oily or slippery feel to it. It soaks right into the skin.

Looking for your answer?