Watkins All Natural Pure Extract, Almond uploaded by Tori K.

BY WATKINS #13 in Extracts

Watkins pure almond extract 2 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Deanna S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a very flavorful extract. The taste is a bit more intense than you would think so don't overdo it. I like to use this in breads and more. Also you can find this brand in most outlets. I will definitely buy this product again.
Nicole W.
Youngstown, OH
Who wouldn't love this? I have to love it because it has my family name on it. That's right I'm a Watkins am very proud of to be one. Other brands don't seem to be as good in my opinion.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Got this for a little over $4 at Walmart. Well worth the price. This is so great for any baked good which call for a flavoring. Almond seems to be a really good flavor for most of the things that I concoct in my kitchen. I prefer to use it in icings a lot.
Rory L.
I am not too picky when it comes to flavoring except when it comes to icing. I use special brands for that, but this is one of my goto brands for every thing else.
Stephanie S.
Every so often, this is he only brand available when I'm purchasing almond extracts (usually while traveling). Aside from being a bit more pricey than McCormick, this extract seems exactly the same.

Almond is my second most used extract, right next to good old vanilla.
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Pure more...
Used this making an amazing cherry pie and this really made the pie POP! The fragrance of this extract fills the room with the most wonderful nutty smell and the taste is amazing. The opening is not to big so getting just the right amount is easy and I like that it comes in a smaller bottle since I do not use much of this in my cooking. I love using this in sheet cakes and pies. I am never disappointed and I never have to use a lot.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
I like this almond extract. I like to use it in cookies instead of vanilla to spice them up a little bit. They're always a huge hit. This has a great flavor to it. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's a little more expensive than other compatible brands.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Review for: Pure more...
I use Watkins brand flavoring a in most of my baking. When making cakes from scratch I often substitute almond for the vanilla because it gives a slightly different flavor profile than basic vanilla.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Making sugar cookies to taste like grandmas or a vanilla cake to taste like a slice of wedding cake, then you have to use almond extract. A must in my house for baking the old fashioned way
Katy A.
Doral, FL
For Thanksgiving i made 2 lemon cakes from stratch. I use some of this extract and they tasted superb. My family is asking me to make some this Christmas. I love it. The package came on time and was packaged nicely.
Rory L.
what is the difference between Watkins and other brands? why should I buy this one over my normal brand?