BY WATKINS

Watkins' 100-Year-Old Low Alcohol Formula Protects The Integrity of The Intense Vanilla Flavor from Evaporating When Baking Or Freezing. Only Watkins Products Are Packaged In The Exclusive Trial Mark Bottle Introduced By J.R. Watkins In 1868 Along W/His Personal Guarantee: Use This Product Down to The Trial Mark & If You're Not Satisfied, You May Return The Product On My Next Visit & I Will Refund Your Money In Full. Superior Quality Since 1868 Premium Quality Awarded Gold Medal For Highest Quality see more...

• What is your favorite Watkins extract?3 Answers
  • What is your honest opinion about this vanilla? Is it too strong...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love their extracts-I lived in Winona where these are made and went to their store to buy them all the time- I was excited to see Walmart and other stores carrying them too. They are really great and always have the best flavor in my opinion!!!
Brittanie K.
Washington, IL
I tried the watkins brand extracts and haven't been let down yet. Normally I would by the store brand but thought I would try these for the price and size. So far all of the flavors have been really nice, they don't taste weird or have an artificial taste.
Shannon B.
Very strong vanilla flavor and scent, I add it to my banana bread for extra flavor while baking. I have heard of people adding it to soda, not sure I am ready for that.
Jenn C.
The best vanilla! It is a little more expensive but, there is nothing like , real, quality vanilla! Worth it. I sometimes just open it to enjoy the fragrance.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite vanilla to keep stocked in my pantry. It has really great flavor and is worth spending the extra money, you will not be disappointed.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
This is good quality vanilla extract. I use this brand when I can get it because the flavors are strong and I don't I'm getting my money's worth.
Sabrina C.
Mesa, AZ
Love this brand of vanilla extract. Very authentic flavor and worth spending the extra couple bucks to bypass the creepy imitation vanillas.
Lisa T.
Watkins is a very well known and trusted brand. I love to bake and this is the ONLY vanilla i use. if i run out, i skip it altogether!
Rachel G.
My favorite vanilla for all my baking needs. Also made by a local company in Winona, MN which is even better. Only vanilla I'll buy.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
This vanilla was in all of my grandmothers cabinets when I was growing up. The vanilla flavor is intense and smells wonderful.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
What is your favorite Watkins extract?
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
What is your honest opinion about this vanilla? Is it too strong for most recipes