BY WATKINS

Watkins' 100-Year-Old Low Alcohol Formula Protects The Integrity of The Intense Vanilla Flavor from Evaporating When Baking Or Freezing. Only Watkins Products Are Packaged In The Exclusive Trial Mark Bottle Introduced By J.R. Watkins In 1868 Along W/His Personal Guarantee: Use This Product Down to The Trial Mark & If You're Not Satisfied, You May Return The Product On My Next Visit & I Will Refund Your Money In Full. Superior Quality Since 1868 Premium Quality Awarded Gold Medal For Highest Quality see more...

• What is your favorite Watkins extract?3 Answers
  • What is your honest opinion about this vanilla? Is it too strong f...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
This is good quality vanilla extract. I use this brand when I can get it because the flavors are strong and I don't I'm getting my money's worth.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Watkins is a great brand. I make candy, cakes, and ice cream with vanilla. 100% recommend.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
The best vanilla! It is a little more expensive but, there is nothing like , real, quality vanilla! Worth it. I sometimes just open it to enjoy the fragrance.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is the best vanilla extract walmart sells. I can definitely taste a difference between this and the Great Value brand.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
My favorite vanilla for all my baking needs. Also made by a local company in Winona, MN which is even better. Only vanilla I'll buy.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
This vanilla was in all of my grandmothers cabinets when I was growing up. The vanilla flavor is intense and smells wonderful.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Watkins is a very well known and trusted brand. I love to bake and this is the ONLY vanilla i use. if i run out, i skip it altogether!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Watkins is a excellent brand! I would recommend it to everyone! Price is great!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite vanilla to use other than fresh vanilla. It does not taste artificial like most!
Centerville, MN
I love their extracts-I lived in Winona where these are made and went to their store to buy them all the time- I was excited to see Walmart and other stores carrying them too. They are really great and always have the best flavor in my opinion!!!
Centerville, MN
What is your favorite Watkins extract?
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
What is your honest opinion about this vanilla? Is it too strong for most recipes