Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersJ.R. Watkins
Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cre Size 33z Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cream 33z

Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cre Size 3.3z Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cream 3.3z

by J.R. Watkins

J.R. Watkins Hand Cream with Shea and Cocoa Butters, Lemon Cream, 3.3 Ounce (Pack of 5)Details *All body creams are 97.5% natural and above *Rich non-greasy formula *Contains panthenol (vitamin B5) *Natural oils include apricot, coconut, avocado,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cre Size 3.3z Watk Hand Cream Lemon Cream 3.3z!
Cierra F.
I cant get enough of this cream. Its extremely moisturizing and the lemon scent is so addicting and delicious. You’ll get compliments constantly.
Shannon R.
Belmont, NC
Smells amazing and keeps my hands from getting dry and cracked! I keep a tube at my desk and use throughout the day!
heather B.
Brooklyn, NY
my favorite hand cream hands down. SUPER hydrating and full of shea butter. could possibly be too thick if you hate that sort of thing but my hands need ultimate hydration bc i tend to get eczema on my palms. and this scent is HEAVEN- it literally smells like a lemon shortbread cookie. everyone always asks what it is bc they love the smell- both guys and gals.
Gabby M.
I have been using this hand cream for over a year and a half and I can’t find a hand cream with a better scent. It moisturizes my hands to perfection.
Meghan W.
Saint Charles, MO
I always have dry, cracked skin on my hands and this is the only product that helps my skin get back to a normal texture. A big bonus is the fact that it literally smells like a nice slice of lemon pie! Yummy! 😊
Robin J.
Benton, AR
I usually use coconut oil for a hand lotion. I was shopping at kroger at decided to look for something a little easier to carry with me. I discovered this lemon scent and adore it. I also bought a large bottle for my kitchen counter . Only one thing, I'd love to make homemade lemon cookies every time I catch a wif of it!
Kathy L.
Brentwood, MO
The smell is amazing and the cream is so moisturizing. It’s a bit thicker but it’s perfect for my dry hands, especially in the winter. If you love lemon, this is the hand cream for you.
Maranda H.
Watkinsville, GA
This stuff is amazing! It smells like lemon meringue pie. I keep it on my desk to keep my hand so soft!
Mary W.
Farmington, AR
Love love love this. I use this at bed time. This has a very thick formula I go to sleep smelling lemon and wake up with super soft hands and my nails have never looked better
Alandra C.
Erskine, AB
Absolutely love the scent, I always think of it as a lemon meringue pie. It’s a nice thick hand cream that sinks in nicely.

Looking for your answer?