Personal CareWaterWorks
Natural Cleansing System

WaterWorks Natural Cleansing System

by WaterWorks

If you want to feel fresh and clean all the time, waterworks is the safe, effective, natural solution clinically proven to eliminate feminine odor with or without discharge.â developed by a woman for women, it is the only fda-cleared douching alternative that harnesses the cleansing power of ordinary tap water and medical grade stainless steel in a lightweight, portable, reusable device.â waterworks doesn t just mask odors, it eliminates them...and does not upset the delicate balance of the vaginal ecosystem.

Where can I buy this
Who sells this product?
How do I purchase this product and for how much.?
Start your review of WaterWorks Natural Cleansing System!
How would you rate this product?
Tanisha M.
Tallahassee , FL
EVERY female should have this product in their bathroom. It works wonders. I feel fresh every time I use it. The name really does speaks for its self "water works". Its also much safer than a female douching product since the water runs down the inside walls instead of shooting up.