BY WATERWISE, INC.

Waterwise Deluxe Showerwise System effectively removes chlorine and other harmful contaminants. Also reduces iron, lead, mercury, hydrogen sulfide, several types of bacteria, algae, fungi and mold. With this system your body can absorb more chlorine in a ten minute shower than from drinking the same water all day. The filter cartridge typically needs replacing once a year, depending on water quality and frequency of use. see more...

Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Waterwise Deluxe Showerwise System is by far one of my best investments ever. I was experiencing itchy scalp and skin after every shower; so I purchased a water testing kit and was completely horrified to find out that my water was extremely hard and full of harmful contaminates. This product has multi-jet action, adjustable setting from soft to hard, removes chlorine, lead, iron, mercury, algae, fungi and mold. No more itchy skin/scalp and the filter only needs to be replaced once a year. Did I mention the 5 year warranty. A++
Renee L.
Bowmanville, Ontario, Ontario
I bought this because our copper pipes kept turning my blonde hair green. Def helped!