Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesWaterWipes
Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total

WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total

A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

Are these wipes good for sensitive skin on a 3 month old and 2 year old, also are they the right wetness or does anyone find them too wet or too dry?[product:waterwipes-unscented-baby-wipes-value-box-4pk/240ct-total]
Does this product come in a different packaging or is it compatible with the ones sold separately??
Are these the best wipes for babies?
Start your review of WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa F.
Hampton, NJ
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total uploaded by Alexa F.
These are every moms saving grace! My daughter is so sensitive to EVERYTHING that touches her skin and these saved me from struggling so much! Having the sanity of knowing there’s no chemicals and they’re so safe makes every mom smile!
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love these baby wipes! My children have very sensitive skin and this product works great. My son and I use it for our face and it has been great for my toddler’s butt and skin. No harsh chemical and fragrance free.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Target
Si tu nene tiene problemas con quemadura o se te quema fácil necesitas cambiar sus pańitos y esta es la mejor opción ya que no contiene muchos químicos yo lo probé y me quedo con ellos [product:waterwipes-unscented-baby-wipes-value-box-4pk/240ct-total] le pongo 4 estrellas por que no puedes calentarlos en los calentadores de ellos por que se te secarán .
Heather M.
Holland, MI
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total uploaded by Heather M.
Water Wipes have been and will continue to be the best (universal) wipes I have ever come across. Amazingly gentle for the babies, kids, teens, adults and elderly. They are one of the pricier wipes but i would never think twice purchasing them. They’ve by far exceeded any expectations I had set and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone with any skin type or need! My confidence and knowledge in what I care for my loved ones with is of utmost importance ***cue loved one *** ❤️
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total uploaded by Jamie M.
We got these wipes towards the end of our wipe using times. My daughter is 2, we will be potty training this summer and sadly won't be needing these awesome wipes for her. In the few weeks that we HAVE been using them, we have experienced no breakouts, no rashes, no itchiness and these wipes clean with the best of them. I have no problems letting my toddler clean her face, her lips, arms, or anything really, with these, because they only have TWO (yup two) main ingredients, water and grapefruit. No chemicals, no additives, simple, natural, and very effective. At the end of the day, we all want what is best for our baby. We want them to be healthy, we want them to be happy. Let’s break that thought process down to something very basic, a burning/painful bum equals an unhappy baby. Most babies have some type of diaper rash come around in their short little lives, and it makes baby (and parents) very unhappy. Other babies have chronic conditions like Eczema. These wipes were awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. These wipes are also hypoallergenic (hence the award from the NEA), but they aren't as rough as a washcloth...which leads me into what I’m sure you are asking yourself, well, if they only have two ingredients why don't I just use a washcloth and grapefruit to clean my little blessings bum? You can, go ahead! These wipes are softer and less abrasive than your average washcloth, they are also easy to store and well (first world problems) disposable. I don't cloth diaper, I don't consider myself a crunchy momma, but if that is you, kudos, you have my respect! I'm just a full time working momma with a spirited toddler that has more energy than an army of squirrels that drank a case of red bull. These wipes make me feel better about tossing one behind me while I'm driving and my (still rear facing...see crunchy mommas, I CAN do something!) toddler eats her fast food lunch in the car between running errands and getting oil changed. Life is busy, life is chaotic, a baby or toddler with a burning bum and a bad attitude will make it even worse! These wipes offer a slice of simplicity in our busy first world, go ahead and give them a shot, you will not be disappointed.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total uploaded by Stevi L.
I received a free sample of these wipes from Influenster. I love that they only contain water and grapefruit seed oil, so I know nothing in them will irritate my baby's sensitive skin. They work well to clean and are super moist. The sample packaging isn't the best quality, and these are pricier than normal wipes. I do think these are very nice and good if your baby has super sensitive skin.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
WaterWipes Unscented Baby Wipes Value Box - 4pk/240ct Total uploaded by ketzi T.
I simply love these wipes for the care of my little princess, it is as if I gave her a fresh bath, it is easier for me to have confidence in a brand created for the little ones. #waterwipes
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Waterwipes FREE sample via Sampler. They are gentle. I use them at any time. It does not dry any skin out. The Waterwipes are affordable for all. Its a practical helper for bunch of stuff to wipe too. Love! They are available at some stores that are mass merchandisers.
Tierra M.
Purchased at: Target
These wipes are so wet that it really helped to clean babies bottom. It was super soft so no irritation either. Love this for baby’s sensitive areas.
Genesis T.
Fresno, CA
These wipes are great! They don't dry out quickly, you only need one or two wipes to clean your baby, and the best part is that they don't include any chemicals–only water and grapefruit seed extract! I will definitely be buying more and recommend to other mommas! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes only from WaterWipes and Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zohra D.
il y a 10 mois
Marina M. il y a 8 mois
They ar definitely the most natural we've tried ! They are our fav. They have like no scent and I mean none! I've got a strong nose ! All the all natural ones I've tried have a strong scent and bothered our baby's bum. So this is definitely the most natural on the market ! Give them a try. You won't regret it!