A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

Are these worth the hype? My son has sensitive skin but they seem a little overpriced to me. Thoughts?
Do WaterWipes Baby Wipes expire? I don’t usually keep a pack long enough to wonder, but I found an unopened pack and am curious.
Start your review of WaterWipes Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
We love these and use them constantly! Thy are my go to and would never use another wipe. My baby have very sensitive skin and I love how these are made with just water and a little bit of grapefruit extract!
Bradley
Way too thin and they are just not wet enough to really clean anything wet. They don't bother his skin but I have to use so many to get him clean it's hurt not worth it.
Fresno, CA
These wipes are great! They don't dry out quickly, you only need one or two wipes to clean your baby, and the best part is that they don't include any chemicals–only water and grapefruit seed extract! I will definitely be buying more and recommend to other mommas! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes only from WaterWipes and Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Coldwater, MS
I was so excited to receive a sample of WaterWipes in my VoxBox as I've been wanting to try them for a while! I love the concept, just water and teensy bit of grapefruit extract. They worked wonderfully and were very effective on even my toddler's poopy cleanup. The texture and size of the wipes is perfect for cleaning. I love how simple they are. I will be buying in the future.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love love using these wipes on my little mans tush, he had a bad reaction to regular wipes, that his dr recommended we give these a try and every since we switched to them and his fungal infection cleared up we so totally decided to stick with these, they are the best wipes we’ve ever tried. They are a bit pricey but so totally worth the investment. Highly highly recommend them.
If your little one has sensitive skin you NEED to give these wipes a shot, they have been my go to! I love they're chemical free and won't irritate my baby's cheeks because of his eczema. I've never been more comfortable recommending a baby product to friends and family they make cleaning after feeding baby so easy the wipes are so soft and moist.WaterWipes Baby Wipes
Richmond, IN
WaterWipes Baby Wipes uploaded by Alexa W.
I LOVE these wipes!! I got them free from Influenster and Water Wipes to test, they passed my expectations! I was so surprised at how well they work. We are definitely considering switching over to these! They smell and work amazing. Very wet and heavy duty. WaterWipes Baby Wipes
Hayward, CA
These are my favorite wipes! When I can (Financially) I like to stock up on these because these are the ONLY wipes I found that does not deteriorate under hot water. I like to wipe my son with warm wipes. So I'm very happy that these wipes are super strong too.
Kansas City, KS
I switched to these after my baby got a bad rash from pampers sensitive wipes. His rash cleared up quickly after switching and I have been using them ever since. Would not risk switching back to name brand wipes with all those extra additives in them. If you buy them from amazon they are the same price per wipe as any other kind so it does not have to be more expensive!
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Water Wipes are a great product! I can't say enough good things about them! Just ONE single wipe can do the job that may take multiple wipes of other brands. Not only that, but there only ingredients are Water and Grapefruit Seed Extract! They are very gentle on baby's skin and work amazingly! Thanks Influenster and Water Wipes for the opportunity to try them!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elkin
15 days ago
Elkin
15 days ago
Tiffany S. • 15 days ago
I don’t believe so. They will probably just start to become dry after awhile.
a month ago
amanda H. • a month ago
Yes i have, but they tend to dry out fast i liked them but at the price you pay I expect to have wipes that stay wet .