BY WATERWIPES #6 in Baby Wipes

A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

• I have a few packages of these wipes from my baby shower but I ha...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care ...5 Answers
  • hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a samp...5 Answers
Sarah E.
I know it sounds like such a poor rating, but it really isn't. I'm just
indifferent towards these wipes when compared to my all-time favorite
that I have used in the last 10 years on my 3 kids. They didn't blow me
out of the water, but I also didn't abhor them either.

Pros: Very soft, light scent, gentle on skin, two ingredients

The
issue I have with them, other than the price point, is that they are
really stretchy and that can be a little difficult to maneuver when
changing a soiled diaper. They don't tear, which is great, but they are
on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I received a sample of the product courtesy of WaterWipes and Influenster to test out and share my opinions.
Jazmine T.
I work as a nanny and the baby I care for has eczema. I use the water wipes because they don't irritate the skin. I think the wipes are a great idea, however, there are some necessary adjustments that need to be made before I can give it 5 stars. The wipes are not as big as other commercial wipes in stores. They also are quite thin, I feel everything threw the wipes. I might as well be wiping with my bare hand. The is a big issue when I clean messy diapers (poop) it takes several wipes to get a good clean and the cloths don't pick up a lot. I find it easier to use thicker wipes. The water wipes are great when you're just wiping a face or hands, but a mushy poop diaper is not the easiest clean-up.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
These were OK. Not my favorite wipes. I really like other popular brands over these. I got these in a registry welcome box and I used them all up. However, I don't think I would go out and buy them on my own. They're not the cheapest and they work just average, like any other baby wipe.
Velvet F.
Grand Cane, LA
I absolutely love these !! I started using these on my 2month old the day he came from the hospital and loved them . One day I ran out and used another brand if wipes and he developed a diaper rash . That gave me all the confirmation that I needed . These wipes are awesome.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
My poor baby girl's bottom gets irritated easily and gets diaper rashes more often than any of my other kids, so I wanted to find wipes that were more gentle and wouldn't cause any irritation. These are the perfect solution! They work great, a are very strong, don't cause any irritationas and best of all, they are made with just two ingredients! 99.9% water and 0.1% Grapefruit seed extract.
Anna C.
Montgomery , AL
I was so disappointed in this product. These are raved about and I heard so many mommy vloggers talk about how they loved them and how natural they were. The fact that they are 99% water is awesome, but just cleansing your baby’s bottom with water can be a little rough on it if there is a bad poop. It actually gave my baby a diaper rash! Such a good concept, and good if you just have a wet diaper. But doesn’t cleanse a dirty bottom as well as I would have liked.
Sarah G.
It seems I am the only person who is not s big fan of these. I loved the idea of them because they are chemical free. I got some for my newborn when's was pregnant because I always try to have more natural things when they are that small. I used them on myself first to see how they was but they did not glide as easy as others. To be honest they kid of hurt a bit, like they was not wet enough. So since I didn't like them on myself I didn't use them on her.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
We got these wipes towards the end of our wipe using times. My daughter
is 2, we will be potty training this summer and sadly won't be needing
these awesome wipes for her. In the few weeks that we HAVE been using them, we
have experienced no breakouts, no rashes, no itchiness and these wipes
clean with the best of them. I have no problems letting my toddler clean
her face, her lips, arms, or anything really, with these, because they
only have TWO (yup two) main ingredients, water and grapefruit. No
chemicals, no additives, simple, natural, and very effective. At the end
of the day, we all want what is best for our baby. We want them to be
healthy, we want them to be happy. Let’s break that thought process down
to something very basic, a burning/painful bum equals an unhappy baby.
Most babies have some type of diaper rash come around in their short
little lives, and it makes baby (and parents) very unhappy. Other babies
have chronic conditions like Eczema. These wipes were awarded the
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance. These wipes are also
hypoallergenic (hence the award from the NEA), but they aren't as rough
as a washcloth...which leads me into what I’m sure you are asking
yourself, well, if they only have two ingredients why don't I just use a
washcloth and grapefruit to clean my little blessings bum? You can, go
ahead! These wipes are softer and less abrasive than your average
washcloth, they are also easy to store and well (first world problems)
disposable. I don't cloth diaper, I don't consider myself a crunchy
momma, but if that is you, kudos, you have my respect! I'm just a full
time working momma with a spirited toddler that has more energy than an
army of squirrels that drank a case of red bull. These wipes make me
feel better about tossing one behind me while I'm driving and my (still
rear facing...see crunchy mommas, I CAN do something!) toddler eats her
fast food lunch in the car between running errands and getting oil
changed. Life is busy, life is chaotic, a baby or toddler with a burning
bum and a bad attitude will make it even worse! These wipes offer a
slice of simplicity in our busy first world, go ahead and give them a
shot, you will not be disappointed.
Ilsa C.
Houston
When I was pregnant, I was already researching what I was going to use on baby when she arrived. I wanted the most natural of products. I came across water wipes. I mean 99% water and some a tiny bit of citrus. I feel so good about using these on my daughter. She's eight months and these are the only wipes I have ever used on her. She never gets a reaction or diaper rash. I feel like those other wipes with chemicals in them may contribute to those things. I love water wipes!
Monica A.
Groton, CT
These are hands down the best wipes I have ever used. I’ve tried virtually every brand sold at the store and these easily became my favorite. They are a bit pricey but so worth it. My hospital gave me a pack when he was born and they worked wonders for my little one after being circumcised. They are the most sensitive ones for both his private area and his hands. If you can register for these, do it!!
melissa g.
Why are these better than other wipes? is there only water on them?
hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a sample??
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care wipes?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these wipes dry out quickly per your experience?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these wipes clean as effective as other wipes?