BY WATERWIPES #3 in Baby Wipes

A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

• I have a few packages of these wipes from my baby shower ...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natur...5 Answers
  • hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I ge...6 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Okay so i was a waterwipe LOVER, and so was my baby until i bought a new pack and realized they dont say CHEMICAL free on on them anymore so i was bit suprised and decided to see whats the deal/ did i get some fake kind.i went to target i went to walmart walgreens and checked sure enough they have some that are old with chemical free on the front and some that are new already in stocl and they only say 99% water and fruit extract, well you flip to the back on the ones that dont say chemical free and you get to see they have CHLORINE in them!!!! I emailed amazon and got my money back but i guess the company is changing them for whatever reason, i loved these wipes until they change things on you! if they will take away CHEMICAL free sign why not lower the price !? i can get same kind idea wipe for much cheaper..
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
These wipes are great, so gentle for baby’s skin and your own! It is the only wipe I know of with absolutely no chemicals, they are very pure and still get the “job” done as they aren’t thin and flimsy either (no poop hands here!). These are flushable.

The only drawback to these wipes is that you can’t really stock up. Buying one bulk box from amazon should be fine (This is how I usually purchase them) but I have read that because these don’t have chemicals and parabens, they can mold after time. So always check your wipes before applying to your baby! I would not recommend asking for these on a baby registry because if you get a lot, you may end up with some moldy ones. I haven’t had this problem but the possibility is out there.
Lauren W.
All three of my babies have had super sensitive skin, eczema, and are prone to rashes/irritation. With my first I didn’t know about these wipes when he was a newborn and just used Huggies and Pampers and he would get horrible rashes. I would have to put diaper rash cream on him at every diaper change. Then I found these wipes and viola - no more rashes! I have used these on all of my kids and I swear by them. Why would we want harsh chemicals or fragrances in the wipes we use on our baby’s bottom several times a day? I’m so thankful these don’t have any of that! These are the only wipes I will use. I highly recommend them!
Katie W.
I have been using the Target brand wipes for months (for both baby and my makeup remover) and noticed that baby was getting a rash. I told my sister about this and she recommended the water wipes. I've not looked back since. I love the moisture level on these wipes and I love that they are just basically water and some fruit extract. I feel comfortable using these for any reason for the entire family. Super easy pouches too. We bought the large box from Target that has the pull away plastic top and I typically HATE those but haven't had a problem with Water Wipes.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
A friend recommended waterwipes because she, at the time, was expecting a child and was telling me about the wonders of baby wipes and how one could be good/bad for you. She gave me a pack to try out and since then i've always been a fan. I love how it does not have a scent and its great for whatever! I use this to remove my makeup, wipe my puppers paws, clean our tushies, and soon will be using on my son. <3
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
These wipes saved my baby from a series of rashes from using other brands of wipes (both name brand and generic). I would recommend these to any parent struggling to find a wipe brand that is the most natural and skin-friendly. The only negative to this brand of wipes is that they are some of the most expensive. However, we were willing to pay the few extra dollars to see the rash clear up and never come back!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
These were the wipes I used when my son was first born. I loved that they only have two ingredients and the wipes are very large in size. They are very wet which can have its pros and cons but I enjoyed it. The only way I think I they could improve would be to have a “print” on the wipe so that it’s easy to clean away the baby poo since it has a tendency to just spread around.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
OMG! These water wipes are the best wipes on this earth. My baby is 7 months old and used to always get diaper rashes all the time when I used the other wipes. Ever since I made the switch to these water wipes, man, everything changed. He has not had a rash since. I actually even use this on my own face to take off my makeup at the end of the day. It actually works and gets all my makeup and dirt. I’ve actually been breaking out less since making the switch myself. I order these in a bulk from Amazon and it’s super affordable!
Sarah E.
I know it sounds like such a poor rating, but it really isn't. I'm just
indifferent towards these wipes when compared to my all-time favorite
that I have used in the last 10 years on my 3 kids. They didn't blow me
out of the water, but I also didn't abhor them either.

Pros: Very soft, light scent, gentle on skin, two ingredients

The
issue I have with them, other than the price point, is that they are
really stretchy and that can be a little difficult to maneuver when
changing a soiled diaper. They don't tear, which is great, but they are
on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I received a sample of the product courtesy of WaterWipes and Influenster to test out and share my opinions.
Jazmine T.
I work as a nanny and the baby I care for has eczema. I use the water wipes because they don't irritate the skin. I think the wipes are a great idea, however, there are some necessary adjustments that need to be made before I can give it 5 stars. The wipes are not as big as other commercial wipes in stores. They also are quite thin, I feel everything threw the wipes. I might as well be wiping with my bare hand. The is a big issue when I clean messy diapers (poop) it takes several wipes to get a good clean and the cloths don't pick up a lot. I find it easier to use thicker wipes. The water wipes are great when you're just wiping a face or hands, but a mushy poop diaper is not the easiest clean-up.
melissa g.
Why are these better than other wipes? is there only water on them?
hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a sample??
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
Would you recommend these wipes on a newborn? I'm getting these in my $5 target box & I'm so excited to try them!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care wipes?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these wipes dry out quickly per your experience?