BY WATERWIPES #4 in Baby Wipes

A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

• I have a few packages of these wipes from my baby shower ...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natur...5 Answers
  • hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I ge...6 Answers
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
These saved my son!.. no joke. After freaking out about a swollen "privates" and red flat rash I didnt know what to do. We rushed him into his doctors at an urgent care and she right away knew what was going on. To comfirm she took a swab and a urine test. No bacteria or infections. Instead a chemical reaction to baby wipes. Its like a chemical burn but with swelling. Even though I used no fragrance/ sensitive wipes it still happens because of the chemicals in wipes. (Even if they say hypoallergenic) the doctor said stop using all wipes unless they're water wipes. That had been the only wipes she has known to not cause this. She said countless mothers came in with their babies having "privates" swellings and redness. Even caused pain if area was touched. I switched to water wipes and used the healing balm by honest company and with in 12-24hrs it was like noght and day. 3 days total and everything was back to normal. Now 3 months later and my son hasnt had not 1 diaper rash (which my doctor said most times its the wipes causing the rash not the diaper or stool). Highly recommended. Yes they're a bit more then other wipes but they and your baby is worth it!
Katie W.
I have been using the Target brand wipes for months (for both baby and my makeup remover) and noticed that baby was getting a rash. I told my sister about this and she recommended the water wipes. I've not looked back since. I love the moisture level on these wipes and I love that they are just basically water and some fruit extract. I feel comfortable using these for any reason for the entire family. Super easy pouches too. We bought the large box from Target that has the pull away plastic top and I typically HATE those but haven't had a problem with Water Wipes.
Stephany L.
I’ll be honest, my baby has a bad habit of chewing on wipes so I bought these for her with the intention of letting her play with them without worrying about harsh chemicals. I decided to give them a go for their intended use & these are good enough to replace my favorite wipes on occasions where her diapers are fuller than usual. They are LITERALLY water wipes, they get every little crevice & leave absolutely no residue on her skin, she’s not sensitive to them, they’re so moist, soft, & the packaging is perfect for traveling. I honestly didn’t think they’d get the job done but these are amazing for #2 diapers & so easy to travel with. Not to mention, I can let my baby continue to explore & she can play with them all she wants 😆
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
These wipes are great, so gentle for baby’s skin and your own! It is the only wipe I know of with absolutely no chemicals, they are very pure and still get the “job” done as they aren’t thin and flimsy either (no poop hands here!). These are flushable.

The only drawback to these wipes is that you can’t really stock up. Buying one bulk box from amazon should be fine (This is how I usually purchase them) but I have read that because these don’t have chemicals and parabens, they can mold after time. So always check your wipes before applying to your baby! I would not recommend asking for these on a baby registry because if you get a lot, you may end up with some moldy ones. I haven’t had this problem but the possibility is out there.
Amber M.
These are by far my favorite wipes to use.  I first started using them because I had gotten samples from a baby expo and I would love to use them all of the time but they are slightly more expensive than what I would prefer to spend on wipes.  Every once in a while I will find a coupon for them on money back on a phone app which makes them more affordable. I like that they feel wet to the touch unlike other wipes I have used that feel dry.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
A friend recommended waterwipes because she, at the time, was expecting a child and was telling me about the wonders of baby wipes and how one could be good/bad for you. She gave me a pack to try out and since then i've always been a fan. I love how it does not have a scent and its great for whatever! I use this to remove my makeup, wipe my puppers paws, clean our tushies, and soon will be using on my son. <3
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
These wipes saved my baby from a series of rashes from using other brands of wipes (both name brand and generic). I would recommend these to any parent struggling to find a wipe brand that is the most natural and skin-friendly. The only negative to this brand of wipes is that they are some of the most expensive. However, we were willing to pay the few extra dollars to see the rash clear up and never come back!
Bali M.
Asheville
I buy these from Amazon’s subscribe and save. They’re a little pricey, but the S&S save a bit of money. They are super soft and don’t hurt the baby’s bottom. I remember when I worked in daycare, one little boy had a terrible rash (yeast) and we would have to rinse the Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes before using them because it HURT him. I thought there is no reason that I should need to do this for a baby product. I should be able to use it for sensitive skin. So when I had my children, I only used these. Never had an issue with diaper rashes. We ran out, so my husband ran to the store and got Seventh Generation Free and Clear wipes. My 1 year old broke out in a terrible diaper rash within a day. I will not use a different wipe. I shouldn’t have to worry about ingredients that will hurt my child.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
My son was a NICU baby and everything irritated him. Finally one of the parents said have y'all tried Water Wipes? We said no and we went to purchase some. These are awesome! They are very gentle, clean the newborn poop better than the other wipes, and great for sensitive skin. The only wipes my son can use and so thankful! My son was having a horrible reaction to other "sensative" brand wipes.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
OMG! These water wipes are the best wipes on this earth. My baby is 7 months old and used to always get diaper rashes all the time when I used the other wipes. Ever since I made the switch to these water wipes, man, everything changed. He has not had a rash since. I actually even use this on my own face to take off my makeup at the end of the day. It actually works and gets all my makeup and dirt. I’ve actually been breaking out less since making the switch myself. I order these in a bulk from Amazon and it’s super affordable!
Melissa G.
Why are these better than other wipes? is there only water on them?
Nicole F.
Vermilion, OH
Would you recommend these wipes on a newborn? I'm getting these in my $5 target box & I'm so excited to try them!
hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a sample??
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care wipes?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these wipes dry out quickly per your experience?

Amazon