BY WATERWIPES #3 in Baby Wipes

A baby’s skin is much more delicate than your own and should be cleaned with only the gentlest and purest elements possible. WaterWipes are the only wipe made with just two ingredients, using 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, a natural skin conditioner. In fact, 97% of Heath Care Professionals believe that WaterWipes are suitable to be used on the skin of newborn babies.*

*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014.

• I have a few packages of these wipes from my baby shower but I ha...3 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care ...5 Answers
  • hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a samp...5 Answers
Krista L.
Sussex, NJ
I just recently purchased these wipes when my son was teething and ended up with a horrible diaper rash. I was at my wits end and was willing to try just about anything. They’re very moist. I love that they’re only water and a very minute amount of fruit extract. They have dramatically helped lessen his rash after only a couple of days of use. Before using Water Wipes, I noticed my other wipes were drying out the skin on his face too. I know the weather has been brutal, but I didn’t expect a little wipe here and there would dry the skin around his mouth so much. After just 2 days, his face looks 100% better! I was very surprised.
As much as I would love to use these on a regular basis, the price point is rather high, so I’m not sure I will continue using them, once my little one is through this rough patch. One last con is the size of the wipe. If you were to place it side by side with a popular competitor such as Pampers Sensitive or Huggies, you would notice they are significantly smaller in size. I would, however, note that they may be smaller, but they are durable; small but mighty.!
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
WaterWipes Baby Wipes are fe only wipes I have used on my baby since he was 1 month old and he's about to turn a year. They are the only thing that really works on his sensitive skin and won't give him a rash. They are so amazing I don't know what we would do without them!
Monica M.
Old bridge, NJ
A friend recommended waterwipes because she, at the time, was expecting a child and was telling me about the wonders of baby wipes and how one could be good/bad for you. She gave me a pack to try out and since then i've always been a fan. I love how it does not have a scent and its great for whatever! I use this to remove my makeup, wipe my puppers paws, clean our tushies, and soon will be using on my son. <3
Katie B.
Full five stars. I have sensitive bum babies. I finally invested in these for baby number six! I wish I would have had them for my triplet, NICU babies who were even more sensitive! They are generous in size and don’t skimp on hydration. Knowing I’m not applying chemicals to my baby’s bum is VERY important to me. It’s worth it compared to other “sensitive” branded wipes completely.
Sarah E.
I know it sounds like such a poor rating, but it really isn't. I'm just
indifferent towards these wipes when compared to my all-time favorite
that I have used in the last 10 years on my 3 kids. They didn't blow me
out of the water, but I also didn't abhor them either.

Pros: Very soft, light scent, gentle on skin, two ingredients

The
issue I have with them, other than the price point, is that they are
really stretchy and that can be a little difficult to maneuver when
changing a soiled diaper. They don't tear, which is great, but they are
on the opposite side of the spectrum.

I received a sample of the product courtesy of WaterWipes and Influenster to test out and share my opinions.
Jazmine T.
I work as a nanny and the baby I care for has eczema. I use the water wipes because they don't irritate the skin. I think the wipes are a great idea, however, there are some necessary adjustments that need to be made before I can give it 5 stars. The wipes are not as big as other commercial wipes in stores. They also are quite thin, I feel everything threw the wipes. I might as well be wiping with my bare hand. The is a big issue when I clean messy diapers (poop) it takes several wipes to get a good clean and the cloths don't pick up a lot. I find it easier to use thicker wipes. The water wipes are great when you're just wiping a face or hands, but a mushy poop diaper is not the easiest clean-up.
stefdeetravis D.
Winter Park, FL
I LOVE these. I got them to use with my first born as a newborn and I felt so good about using them on his gentle skin. They are so soft and chemical free. I had them delivered from a rep originally but I just saw them at Target. They are a little more expensive than other brands- but it's worth it for a product that leaves the junk out.
drake d.
Lancaster, PA
Best baby wipes for everyone. Water and a small very small amount if grapeseed oil. Beauty secret,make up artists use these to remove make up from clients. They don't cause reactions and are great for baby. I love them. The downfall is the price. They are more expensive then other wipes and packaging is flimsy. Still my favorite wipes though. No harmful chemicals and no alcohol. I can believe any wipes have that but they do. Can you imagine that on diaper rash ouch!
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
These wipes are super fantastic. They are incredibly gentle and very wet. They do not dry out easily and don’t have much of a scent. The price is higher than what I want to pay for wipes but they’re worth it if you need extra sensitivity for your baby. We used them after bringing our baby home from the hospital per the recommendation of the nurse in the nursery because our baby had a pretty bad diaper rash due to medical reasons. These did a great job of cleaning him up while being sensitive to his skin. I can’t recommend these enough. My only complaint is that they are so wet that the packaging becomes difficult to close because the seal gets wet.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
These work well, and I love that they have no chemicals.  However, they are more expensive and the wipes are smaller.  They are super soft though, which is nice.  But I found that they are almost too wet, I would have to dry my sons bottom off with a wash cloth afterwards or I found he would get redness.
melissa g.
Why are these better than other wipes? is there only water on them?
hello I want to try the water wipes for baby how can I get a sample??
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Would anyone recommend these wipes over the huggies natural care wipes?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these wipes dry out quickly per your experience?
Joseline R.
I've read so much about these but wasn't able to find at target or walmart anywhere else I can get them?