Waterproof Lip Liner-Candy

Our Waterproof Lip Liners add a subtly gorgeous hue that perfectly complements any look. Use it to create all your favorite lip effects!

BH Cosmetics provides high-quality makeup at affordable prices!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Waterproof Lip Liner-Candy!
Becca L.
I have several of these intersections and they glide on fairly well, I suppose it is waterproof but I have tested it, it comes off about like every other lip liner. My only complaint is that the tip breaks so easily, not bc it's too soft, bc it isnt overly soft, but it just falls right off. A quick sharpen works fine but I do feel like it gets wasted bc of this. I always buy them on sale bc then they are a few dollars so it is worth it, even if the tip breaks off.
Lauren A.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite lip liners. Applies smooth and glides easily around the lips. The only thing I’d give a heads up about is when Bh Cosmetics says “waterproof”, they mean WATERPROOF.. this liner has been VERY difficult for me to take off before if I’m not using my normal makeup remover and/or don’t have a makeup remover. It leaves a light stain if not completely removed.
Jacqueline M.
palm coast
Purchased at: Kohl's
I just love this one is really good stay all they i can used for day long and i bring in my purse to used it is really esay to apply have really nice packaging and i will recommend to everyone is not spensive at all and great for womans
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
I love BH cosmetics lip liners. Their pigmentation is awesome and they stay put for a long time!
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
This is the best brand of lip liner ever created! It goes on smooth, and stays put all day- no matter if you’re eating or not! The colors are bold and there’s no need for layers of applications. I’ve bought get this color and most other colors because I love them so much. MUST buy!
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Decided to give this product a try and was not moved by it. It was not a great color for me.
Sydney H.
Cornwall, NY
Waterproof Lip Liner-Candy uploaded by Sydney H.
Waterproof Lip Liner-Candy uploaded by Sydney H.
Purchased at: BH Cosmetics
I do not like the lip liners what so ever. I hated the packaging , it is that plastic packaging it makes it very hard to sharpen the pencil not to mention when I went to go sharpen the pencil there was of the pencil left in there. And the formula is very very stiff it’s feels thick on the lips it’s not very comfortable. But it is waterproof

Looking for your answer?