Waterproof Case, Ubegood Universal Waterproof Case Bag Pouch , Waterproof Snowproof Pouch case for iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus/5s,Samsung Gaxaly S6/ S5, Note 6/5/4,and other up to 5.5 inch Smartphones uploaded by Lorna W.

BY UBEGOOD

Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I have this one and its awesome and it keeps your phone safe and you can take it any where without having issues or worried to get your phone damaged.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Rather than the kind of waterproof case you'd get for more serious underwater mobile photography, this one fills a more specific niche. It's a good budget option if you can't afford a fancy underwater case and on top of that it's a good all round option for those who want to protect a few small possessions while at the beach or doing water activity.

Not wanting to risk my phone I tested it with a sponge in the bathroom sink and was surprised when it worked and the sponge stayed dry! Color me impressed. This is easy to use and originally was easy to get open, however it does have a few cons.

When attempting to reopen it after it had been submerged I found it really, really difficult to get it open. I mean, this is great because it protects the phone, but I bent my nail back quite a few times, so do take care. The locking mechanisms are strong and necessary, but I'd recommend drying the case before attempting to open.

The other con is the tightness of the case, which is probably once again, necessary, to allow typing and function of the phone, but it also means it won't hold more than a phone and possibly a couple of cards or bills.

It definitely floats though, I had a lot of trouble holding it under the water (since it was only sink deep).

Pros:
- Actually works, phone stays dry.
- Comes in a variety of bright colors (easy to see on the water)
- Strong locking mechanism to keep water out.
- Phone functions through plastic.

Cons:
- Very tight fit.
- Can be difficult to open.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget waterproof case that won't get your phone wet!

----------------------------------