Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser & Sonic Toothbrush

Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser & Sonic Toothbrush

How do you clean it?
Start your review of Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser & Sonic Toothbrush!
Oklahoma City
My mom bought this for me for Christmas last year, and wow this is a game changer for me! My oral health has become way better than it used to be, and this is so easy to use! Both your floss and toothbrush is right there and electric.
Wahoo, NE
Recently started using this toothbrush and I am in love with it. The bristles are so soft for sensitive gums and it cleans so nicely. Love the timer on it too!
Saint Henry, OH
The toothbrush worked great for awhile but after about a year it doesn’t hold a charge long enough to even brush my teeth. I love the waterpik though.
Listen if you don't have one of these, you seriously need to get one, this thing is amazing. I will never go back to anything else. Cleans so good
Suffolk
Purchased at: Walmart
A great product. Charges fast and has preset timers. Waterpik itself is amazing for quick flossing and for braces
Myrtle Beach
Excellent glosser and brush, sonic brush is much gentler than quip. The waterpick water flossed is amazing!
Jensen Beach, FL
Great at cleaning and getting in between your teeth. The sonic brush works really well
Calgary
You can use the different end for cleaning your teeth. Does a great job at cleaning throughly the teeth. I wish is was smaller but other than that it’s very effective . Would recommend to anyone who wants to keep their teeth clean at all times!