BY WATERPIK

Complete Care - More Effective Brushing And Flossing In One Device. Healthier Gums In Just 14 Days. Water Flosser Uses A Unique Combination Of Water Pressure And Pulsations To Clean Deep Between Teeth And Below The Gumline, Removing Harmful Bacteria That Traditional Flossing Can’T Reach. It Also Massages And Stimulates Gums For Enhanced Circulation: Clinically Proven 50% More Effective Than String Floss For Reversing Gingivitis And Improving Gum Health* Quiet And Energy Efficient Design Can Be Used With Your Favorite Mouthwash 10 Pressure Settings Water Capacity Of 90+ Seconds Sensonic Professional Plus Toothbrush: 25% Faster Bristle Speed** (Versus Sonicare Flexcare) Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque From Hard-To-Reach Areas Recharges Conveniently In Stand Quadrant Indicator And 2 Minute Time Reinforces Thorough Cleaning Includes 5 Tips (2 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Pik Pocket Tip), 2 Unique Brush Heads (1 Sensonic Standard Brush Head And 1 Sensonic Compact Brush Head) And Premium Hard-Sided Travel Case For Convenient Travel With The Sonic Toothbrush. Note: Actual Product May Vary From That Pictured On Carton. *Independent Study. Go To Manufacturer's Website For Details. **Data On File. Made In China see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Dayna F.
I was introduced to the waterpik by a friend that uses it religiously. I now understand why! This thing is a godsend. Some people will say that you still need to floss but from my experience flossing too with this thing was a waste of time. That maybe different for some. I’m so happy that I made this purchase my teeth feel like I just sat in the dentist chair after every use. It came with 7 different attachments that assist in flossing and brushing. The toothbrush is the perfect size and has three modes to brush on. The waterpik has multiple levels of intensity and you can choose what’s more comfortable for you. This is a perfect addition for anyone looking to boost their oral care.
Helen C.
Bayside
I just purchased this product and it was the best choice I made. I feel like I walked out of my dentist office after a great cleaning! Love it and so worth investing!
Susan U.
I did alot of research before I invested in a waterless floss electric tooth brush. There were alot of positive reviews for Sonic Care. I bought the black model so it doesnt show mold like the white models do. I sanatized mine after each use, It can get messy until you get the hang of using . The first time I got water everywhere lol Im only human. But once I learned to keep the waterless pick in my mouth facing down in the sink ( not the mirror) I did much better. I have Gingervitus a gum disease and this product helps me to get into and around my gums to get those hard to reach areas regular teeth brushing misses. This product comes with several attachments to get the job done right. I have been real pleased with this product and look forward to brushing my teeth and it encourages me to be more consistant, In my dental care.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Love this complete care kit! The tooth brush comes with 2 different size heads and numerous heads for the water pick. The toothbrush itself makes my teeth feel really clean....but the water pick makes it feel cleaner. The water pick is kind of noisy when you turn it on...but whatever it takes to keep my teeth healthy!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for Christmas and let me tell you it was the best gift I've received in a long time! I absolutely can not go a day without using it. It really feels like going to the dentist every time you use it. The water pik comes with several interchangeable tips and the toothbrush comes with two heads and a travel case. I would highly recommend this as a gift to those who have braces! It feels amazing to use this everyday!
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great dental system! The water flosser has different settings and can be super powerful! My mouth and teeth feel so clean after using the flosser. The product comes with several different tips such as an extra flosser and a tip with small brushes to reach tough to reach areas.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
I've always had good teeth (never had any cavities) but I do have some receding gums that the hygienist always comments on at my cleanings. I always thought that these systems were too big and unnecessary but my husband and I recently started using it and we LOVE it! And when I went back to my dentist--without telling her that I had changed anything in my routine--she immediately commented on what difference she could see in my gums.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
Love it! I'm a fanatic about my teeth. This makes my mouth feel so clean and healthy. The toothbrush holds a charge for a long time and comes with a holder for a trip. I can go weeks without needing to charge the tooth brush. It came with different heads for pick to.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product. I got this for braces care, and still use it. Does a much better job than hand flossing and I can even use my mouth wash in the tank if I want the extra clean. Definitely worth the money.
Jamie K.
Having a waterpik with braces has probably been one of the easiest things about my braces. Flossing is hard as is this makes my life so easy
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the water glosser more effective and less painful than the regular string floss?